Mentioned in ?
- Afro-Asian People's Solidarity Organization AAPSO
- Aleksei Dmitrievich Oboleshev
- Aleksei Krylov
- Aleksei Nikolaevich Krylov
- Aleksei Oboleshev
- All-African Peoples Conferences
- Book of Shadows
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the USSR
- Committees of Landless Peasants
- Communist Academy
- Communist Party of Belgium
- Dacha-Building Cooperative
- Entomological Society, All-Union
- Executive Committee of the Communist International
- Fatherland Front of Bulgaria
- Fatherland Front of Vietnam FFV
References in periodicals archive ?
The sources said that with the approval of the by-laws, commercial construction along both sides of Kurri Road, Park Road, Lehtrar Road, Kahuta Road, GT Road, Islamabad Highway (from Faizabad to Rawat) would be regularized.
He said that a by-laws committee has been constituted to recheck and verify designs of buildings, adding that the committee would forward recommendations as per mutual by-laws of Municipal Corporation, MDA and District Council.
On this additional Attorney-General has assured the court CDA's by-laws would be implemented in true spirit after given advisements in Newspapers in this regard.
We are open for communication and would like to find out more details regarding the amendment of PHILTA by-laws.
Cablitas said his election followed the provisions of the Philta By-Laws.
Moreover, 'illegal licenses' to foreign firms were issued till June 2018, which was again a violation of clause (5) of the 'Construction and Operation of Engineering Works By-Laws 1987', under which licenses could be issued every year with validity up to December 31 of the year of issue, they added.
I have in my possession a certification issued by the Comelec on May 4, 2017, stating that 'NO amendment of [the] Constitution and By-Laws of [the] Kabalikat ng Mamamayan (Kabayan) Party-List.
The new by-law eases the restrictions on registering travel agencies by reducing their required capital from JD45,000 to JD5,000 in order to encourage investments in the tourism sector.
pledge over shares) and how the By-laws indirectly boost this sector of financing.
Subject to the procedures, terms and conditions specified in the By-laws, the company's board of directors has approved amendments to its By-laws, under which, a shareholder, or a group of up to 20 shareholders, owning at least 3% of its outstanding common stock continuously for at least three years may submit eligible director nominees for up to the greater of two directors or 20% of the board.
The property is already in contravention of the estate's by-laws.
The board has amended the by-laws to require a majority voting standard in the election of directors.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Bykhovskii, Bernard Emmanuilovich
- Bykhovskii, Boris
- Bykhovskii, Boris Evseevich
- Bykov Channel
- Bykov, Konstantin
- Bykov, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykov, Nikolai
- Bykov, Nikolai Alekseevich
- Bykov, Vasil
- Bykov, Vasil Vladimirovich
- Bykov,Pavel Borisovich
- Bykova, Elizaveta
- Bykova, Elizaveta Ivanovna
- Bykovskii, Konstantin
- Bykovskii, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykovskii, Mikhail
- Bykovskii, Mikhail Dorimedontovich
- Bykovskii, Valerii
- Bykovskii, Valerii Fedorovich
- Byles, Mather
- Bylina Melodies
- Bylina Verse
- Byng, George
- Byng, John
- Byng, Julian Hedworth George, 1st Viscount Byng of Vimy
- Bynkershoek, Cornelis Van
- Bynkershoek, Cornelius van
- Bynner, Witter
- BYOD invasion
- Byoir, Carl
- bypass capacitor
- Bypass Channel
Full browser ?
- By-Law Amendment Limitation
- By-Law Amendment Limitations
- By-Law Enforcement Working Group
- By-Others Control Log
- By-Pass Aorto Coronarico
- by-pass door
- By-Pass Gastrique