Mentioned in ?
- Afro-Asian People's Solidarity Organization AAPSO
- Aleksei Dmitrievich Oboleshev
- Aleksei Krylov
- Aleksei Nikolaevich Krylov
- Aleksei Oboleshev
- All-African Peoples Conferences
- Book of Shadows
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the USSR
- Committees of Landless Peasants
- Communist Academy
- Communist Party of Belgium
- Dacha-Building Cooperative
- Entomological Society, All-Union
- Executive Committee of the Communist International
- Fatherland Front of Bulgaria
- Fatherland Front of Vietnam FFV
References in periodicals archive ?
During a previous meeting, the commission finalised by-laws for commercial buildings, increasing the number of storeys in markazes and industries and trade centres.
In line with instructions of CDA management, BCS-II Directorate was conducting inspection of different housing societies, on daily basis, to ensure implementation of building by-laws.
When contacted, Housing and Local Government Minister Zuraida Kamaruddin told Malay Mail that she was studying the current local council by-laws first.
The existing by-laws were found to be outdated and focussed mostly on main rivers, making them unsuitable for local authorities to manage the risk of flooding.
WHEREAS the NANB By-laws currently state that notice of meetings and resolutions to be voted upon must be mailed to each member at least two (2) weeks prior to the date of the meeting;
"The elections of the committee should be held immediately through secret ballot method as stipulated in the society by-laws to avoid intimidation and rigging," the report concludes.
"We fought the implementation of these by-laws every step of the way, and now we will continue our fight.
Coscolluella, a former party list Representative, said the By-Laws make no distinction between regular and associate members.
Islamabad -- The Capital Development Authority Board on Monday approved the by-laws for construction of commercial apartments astride major roads of the capital.
Islamabad -- The apex court on Tuesday observed that if by-laws not implemented then responsibility would be held on Chairman Capital Development Authority (CDA).
Haggerty also reminded PHILTA that ITF is still expecting a full response to the issues raised in its October 20, 2017 letter such as the amendment of by-laws, submission of reports on the tennis activities and accomplishments in the past 3 years, among other concerns.
The Kabayan 'board of trustees' that supposedly expelled me-formed by Ron Salo, the party's second nominee-is illegal as its existence is not provided for in the party's constitution and by-laws.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Bykhovskii, Bernard Emmanuilovich
- Bykhovskii, Boris
- Bykhovskii, Boris Evseevich
- Bykov Channel
- Bykov, Konstantin
- Bykov, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykov, Nikolai
- Bykov, Nikolai Alekseevich
- Bykov, Vasil
- Bykov, Vasil Vladimirovich
- Bykov,Pavel Borisovich
- Bykova, Elizaveta
- Bykova, Elizaveta Ivanovna
- Bykovskii, Konstantin
- Bykovskii, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykovskii, Mikhail
- Bykovskii, Mikhail Dorimedontovich
- Bykovskii, Valerii
- Bykovskii, Valerii Fedorovich
- Byles, Mather
- Bylina Melodies
- Bylina Verse
- Byng, George
- Byng, John
- Byng, Julian Hedworth George, 1st Viscount Byng of Vimy
- Bynkershoek, Cornelis Van
- Bynkershoek, Cornelius van
- Bynner, Witter
- BYOD invasion
- Byoir, Carl
- bypass capacitor
- Bypass Channel
Full browser ?
- By-Law Amendment Limitation
- By-Law Amendment Limitations
- By-Law Enforcement Working Group
- By-Others Control Log
- By-Pass Aorto Coronarico
- by-pass door
- By-Pass Gastrique
- by-Pass Valve