CISI


Also found in: Acronyms.

CISI

(company)
A French software producer.
References in periodicals archive ?
The help UKTI gave us was instrumental in getting us recognised," says George Littlejohn, Senior Adviser at CISI.
He expressed profound gratitude to Simon Culhane, CISI Chief Executive and Ruth Martin, CISI Managing Director, for their continuous cooperation as vital strategic partners of SCA in the area of training and qualification.
Ruth Martin, CISI managing director, said, "We are delighted to support this collaboration between Simply Sharia and EdF.
CS has a 64% majority holding in CISI, with the remaining 36% of CISI held by Cap Gemini.
Mike Franco, programme leader for accounting and finance at LJMU, said: "This is an exciting and valuable collaboration with the CISI.
On a recent visit to the institute's office in Dubai, CISI Chief Executive Simon Culhane explained to Robin Amlot how its qualifications are tailored to the region, "Our model is that you combine the local and the global; every local jurisdiction has its own particular requirement in laws, customs, clearing and settlement.
The CISI supports firms through its CPD Superuser facility, which allows employers to generate reports on the CPD activities of individuals.
Link staff career progress to relevant CISI qualifications where appropriate and support for staff to take CISI exams
CISI hopes the certificate issued by it after the completion of the training would be made mandatory for the members to trade on the exchange, its chief executive, Simon Culhane said.
THE Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI) has appointed Christine Hawdon, left, as president of CISI North East branch.
CISI developed and provided the training material for the workshop, and the training was conducted by one of the DFSA Islamic finance experts, Basheer Ahmad.
Dirk Strontschak, CISI Liverpool committee president said: "I'm delighted that the CISI is investing in the young people of our region, which will enable them to gain practical experience and a professional qualification, giving the students the chance to stand out from the crowd when they want to enter the job market after completing their studies.