Mentioned in ?
- 54-40 or Fight!
- Alföld Movement of 1868
- All Power to the Soviets!
- All-Russian Conference of the Russian Social Democratic Labor Party
- Antoine François Momoro
- Appeal of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet
- April Crisis of 1917
- Artistic Vessel
- Ayer, Francis Wayland
- Bates, Ted
- Batyrsha Aliev
- Boycott of the Imperial Duma
- Bucharest Demonstration of 1918
- Canadian International Military Tattoo
- Chatterjee, Bankim Chandra
- Communist International
References in periodicals archive ?
Although the campaign slogan is not relatively new to Oyo people, it has generated considerable interest in the last few months, placing Mr Makinde among the major contenders for the governorship seat.
Although the name of Sisi, scenes of him or his images filling the streets today do not appear in the video clip, the signs of his campaign slogan, Tahya Masr (Long Live Egypt) are featured repeatedly.
The entrepreneur's presidential campaign slogan is "Humanity First." He believes that automation and advanced human intelligence is going to wipe out millions of jobs, and therefore advocates radical measures to avoid another Great Depression and collapse of the society.
According to Politis, Aristidou was throwing leaflets into the yard of the Ayios Nicolaos church with his campaign slogan 'Handcuff Thieving Politicians'.
The pop star followed it up with a prospective campaign slogan, a play on Trump's "Make America Great Again".
The advertisement introduces the new campaign slogan, "with Meaningful Science" that demonstrates its patient-focused approach.
PSMAGA" - the acronym referring to his campaign slogan, Make America Great Again.
Joe Grushecky, a Pittsburgh-based heartland rocker who has worked in the past with Springsteen but has had much less commercial success, titled his song "That's What Makes Us Great" - a play on Trump's campaign slogan "Make America Great Again." An energetic rock tune that sounds like it could have come from Springsteen's E Street Band, the song halfway through features The Boss singing verses on his own.
Her campaign slogan was "Whipping American Back Into Shape 1 Middle-Aged White Man at a Time," and the delivery of her speech included a man with a Trump mask who stood before her as she flogged him and beat him with a paddle, among other things.
Isolationism can hardly be reconciled with Donald Trump's campaign slogan "Make America great again"
The Deputy Commissioner Irfanullah Wazir and District Nazim Muhammad Rasool Khan enrolled eight students to different schools and formally launched the campaign slogan of which is 'each child in the school'.
"And even though I have run my last election, I am gonna work as hard as I can this fall to elect Hillary Clinton as the next president of the United States of America." In the background of the rally, within sight of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, was Clinton's campaign slogan, Stronger Together, erected in large blue letters.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Camp Chesterfield
- Camp County
- Camp Creek State Forest
- Camp Creek State Park
- Camp David
- Camp David accords
- Camp Edgewood
- Camp Fire Boys and Girls
- Camp Fire Founders' Day
- Camp Floyd
- Camp Gagetown
- Camp Helen State Park
- Camp Hero State Park
- Camp LeJeune
- camp meeting
- Camp Meetings
- Camp Plymouth State Park
- camp sheeting Sheetpiling
- Camp, Walter
- Camp, Walter Chauncey
- Campagna di Roma
- Campagnola, Domenico
- Campagnola, Giulio
- Campaign slogan
- campaign, political
- Campan, Jeanne Louise Henriette
- Campana, Dino
- Campaña, Pedro
- Campanella, Tommaso
- Campanian Stage
- campaniform capital
- campanula americana
- campanula arvatica
- campanula aucheri
- Campanus System
Full browser ?
- Campaign for Truth in Europe
- Campaign for Truth in Medicine
- Campaign for United Nations Reform
- Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications
- campaign for us
- Campaign for Working Families
- campaign for you
- Campaign for Young Voters
- Campaign for Youth Justice
- Campaign Group for Academic Freedom
- campaign hat
- campaign hat
- Campaign Legal Center
- Campaign Life Coalition
- Campaign Life Coalition British Columbia
- Campaign Life Coalition Nova Scotia
- Campaign Life Coalition Youth
- Campaign Logistics Expenditure and Replenishment Model
- Campaign Management Institute
- Campaign Management System
- Campaign Media Analysis Group
- Campaign Model Utilizing Environmental Simulator
- campaign objectives
- Campaign Objectives Assessment Board
- Campaign of Conscience
- Campaign on Property Accountability
- Campaign on This
- campaign plan
- campaign planning
- Campaign Planning and Mission Rehearsal
- Campaign slogan
- Campaign to Control Cancer
- Campaign to Eliminate Childhood Poverty
- Campaign to End AIDS
- Campaign to End Childhood Hunger
- Campaign to End Genocide in Uganda Now
- Campaign to End Israeli Apartheid Southern California
- Campaign to End Sanctions Against the People of Iraq
- Campaign to End the Death Penalty
- Campaign to Fix the Debt
- Campaign to Impeach Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft and Rumsfeld
- Campaign to Leave Emulation Alone
- Campaign to Legalize Cannabis International Association
- Campaign to Oppose the Return of the Khmer Rouge
- Campaign to Organize Graduate Students
- Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Campaign to Promote Engineering
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Campaign to Recycle Unwanted Mobile Phones
- Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol
- Campaign to Save Tara
- Campaign to Stop Funding Hate
- Campaign to Stop Killer Coke
- Campaign Urging Research for Eosinophilic Disease
- Campaign Web Review
- campaign, political