References in classic literature ?
And now I've come to find out whether I'm skipper of the Flibberty, or that chit of yours with her pirating, heathen boat's-crew.
The amendments proposed to the Chit Funds Act, 1982 include, increasing the ceiling of foreman's commission from a maximum of 5% to 7%, usage of the word "Fraternity Fund" for chit business by distinguishing it from "Prize Chits", proposal to allow the two minimum required subscribers to join through video conferencing duly recorded by the foreman, as physical presence of the subscribers towards the final stages of a Chit.
He said that the DIG East has been asked to prepare schedule of meetings with the business community concerned and their leadership with regard to their problems, difficulties and reservations etc regarding the 'bhatta' chits.
I want you to hold pens not guns, books not chits for extortion, I want you to excel in healthy fields," he addressed workers of MQM.
Further, the relevant State Government or Registrar of Chits must permit chit funds to accept subscription from non-resident Indians.
RBI also said that the Registrar of Chits or an officer authorised by the state government may permit any chit fund to accept subscription from NRIs on non-repatriation basis.
Armed with their respective clean chits, Congress and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are fighting a war of interests that owes no allegiance to national needs.
Organised chit fund schemes are required to register with the Registrar or Firms, Societies and Chits.
28 -- Kerala based Kalpetta Janakshema Maruthi Chits Pvt.
One problem the AAIA faces is that they are in opposition with the auto manufacturers on some legislation, and those guys are always calling in their chits.
With eight characters (each a number or letter, not case sensitive), a publisher, charity, or subscription agency has enough combinations to issue over a million different chits (a million subscriptions)--and yet if an intruder tries to guess, their chance of getting any correct code to use is less than a million to one.
In a series of workshops around the region, these civic and political leaders are sitting at large maps and game boards with a set of chits representing the additional 6 million new residents in the next 20 years.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Chistovich, Nikolai
- Chistovich, Nikolai Iakovlevich
- Chisum, John Simpson
- Chita Oblast
- Chita Operations of 1920
- Chita Republic
- Chitaia, Georgii
- Chitaia, Georgii Spiridonovich
- chitinivorous bacterium
- Chitlin' Strut
- Chitral fever
- Chittaranjan Das
- Chittenango Falls State Park
- Chittenden County
- Chittenden, Russell H.
- Chittenden, Thomas
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Chiu Chin
- Chivalric Romance
- Chivas Regal
- Chivilikhin, Vladimir
- Chivilikhin, Vladimir Alekseevich
- Chivington, John Milton
- Chivu, Stoika
Full browser ?
- Chito-Ryu Association of Ontario
- chitobiosyldiphosphodolichol beta-mannosyltransferase
- Chitosan-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode
- Chitrai Festival
- Chitral Association for Mountain Area Tourism
- Chitral fever
- Chitralekha Odissi Dance Creations
- Chitta Ranjan Das
- Chittagong Development Authority
- Chittagong Export Processing Zone
- Chittagong Eye Infirmary andTraining Complex
- Chittagong Hill Tracts
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Affairs
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Board
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Facility
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Programme
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Regional Council
- Chittagong Medical College and Hospital
- Chittagong Shah Amanat International Airport
- Chittagong Stock Exchange
- Chittagong Union of Journalists
- Chittagong University
- Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology
- Chittagong University Teachers Association
- Chittagong Urea Fertilizer Limited
- Chittagong Water and Sewerage Authority
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - Patenga
- Chittagonian people
- Chittagonian people
- chittam bark