Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
There is yet another angle from which to view the contaminants issue in Arviat.
Contaminants are a fact of the business that operators have to contend with no matter what material they are handling.
Stan Gibson, recycling specialist for Morbark Inc., Winn, Mich., says proper preparation on the jobsite is the best defense against contaminants. He adds that usually, C&D debris is run across a picking line where the wood is sorted out for grinding.
Upon entering the subsurface, these contaminants act as Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquids (LNAPL), which form pools at the unsaturated/ saturated interface underground.
The award recognizes his contributions towards understanding the problems caused by emerging organic contaminants in water, and the development of solutions to combat these problems.
EPA) has established nonmandatory, secondary drinking water standards for 15 of these contaminants known as Secondary Maximum Contaminant Levels (SMCLs).
Scientists at the University of Missouri discovered that the scattering of photons--the SERS effect--between different food contaminants is also an important issue because it causes variations in SERS measurements.
Numerical investigation of indoor air quality in a chemical laboratory subjected to gaseous contaminants. MSc Thesis, Cairo University.
These contaminants are located within the Pipeline Canyon Arroyo at three different plume locations known as the Southwest Alluvium, Zone I and Zone III Contaminants.
"We need high-level action from government and industry that brought these contaminants into our territories.
Given the number of chemicals in the environment and people's variability in exposure and susceptibility to harm, it's a daunting challenge to catalog all possible drinking water contaminants and assess their associated health risks.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- contagious abortion
- Contagious Bovine Pleuropneumonia
- contagious disease
- contagious diseases
- contagious distribution
- Contagious Equine Pleuropneumonia
- contagious polyarthritis
- Contagious Pustular Dermatitis
- container car
- Container Carrier
- container class
- container managed persistence
- container packer
- Container Ship
- Container Trailer
- Container Transport
- containerized plant
- containment building
- containment grouting
- containment vessel
- contaminated runway
- contamination monitor
- Contarini, Ambrogio
- Conte, Giuseppe
- Conté, Lansana
- Contemporary Academic Study of Astrology
- contemporary art
- contemporary carbon
- contemporary history
- Contemporary style
- Contenau, Georges
- content addressable memory
- content addressed storage
- content aggregator
- Content Alliance
- content analysis
- Content and Form
- Content Data Model
Full browser ?
- Contains No Artificial Colour
- Contains Only Titanium and Zinc
- Contaminant Analysis Automation
- Contaminant Attenuation Zone
- Contaminant Candidate List
- Contaminant Candidate List 3
- Contaminant Candidate List Research Plan
- Contaminant Category
- Contaminant Control Cartridge
- Contaminant Control, Inc.
- Contaminant Exposure and Effects-Terrestrial Vertebrates Database
- Contaminant Monitoring and Remediation Center
- Contaminant of Concern
- Contaminant of Potential Concern
- Contaminant of Potential Ecological Concern
- Contaminant Removal Efficiency
- Contaminant Source Inventory
- Contaminante Orgánico Persistente
- Contaminants and Nutrients in Variable Sea Areas
- Contaminants of Emerging Concern
- contaminate (someone or something) with (something)
- contaminate her with
- contaminate him with
- contaminate it with
- contaminate me with
- contaminate one with
- contaminate them with
- contaminate us with
- contaminate with
- contaminate you with
- Contaminated Air Processing System
- Contaminated Crime Scene Emergency Response Team