- For the second consecutive year, state environmental regulators have fined Cottage Grove
for irrigating the city-owned Middlefield Golf Course with excessively contaminated sewage wastewater.
lost 50-31 to Ridgeview in the 2013 title game and then had an unbeaten season end with a 35-21 loss last year to North Bend.
- Expectations are high for the Cottage Grove
Lions this year and after two games, it's clear why.
- The winner of a new Cottage Grove
business plan competition will receive $6,000 to help launch a business.
- A 41-year-old Cottage Grove
man is accused of raping an 8-year-old child.
- A man assaulted outside the Walmart store in Cottage Grove
on Tuesday evening was struck with the hammer side of a small hatchet- hammer combination survival tool, but he was able to disarm his attackers before suffering additional injury, according to Cottage Grove
- The sight of volunteers carrying carousel horses, bunnies and a zebra around downtown Cottage Grove
turned heads and slowed traffic Tuesday.
After Giffen's field goal, Cottage Grove
fended off a late march by the Indians, and safety Kory Parent batted away a Hail Mary pass attempt on the final play of the game to finish off the upset for the Lions.
- Tired of tangling with the city of Eugene about annexation, fast-growing Eugene plastic-products manufacturer PakTech will expand in Cottage Grove