Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The police scalawags were arrested in 24 counter-intelligence operations since the CITF was formed in January last year.
We will continue to weed out hoodlums and punish the undisciplined among our ranks through the strict application of the punitive sanctions for violations of PNP rules and regulations, and intensified counter-intelligence effort against unscrupulous activities of PNP personnel," Corpus said.
Their lawyers requested that the hearing shouldn't be filmed or photographed by journalists because some of those prosecuted were still employees of the Security and Counter-Intelligence Administration.
Security and counter-intelligence services are also a critical aspect of hybrid defence.
In mid-1994, only two months after CIA counter-intelligence officer Aldrich Ames was sentenced to life in prison for betraying many of the most closely guarded secrets of US intelligence operations against the Soviet Union, another CIA operations officer, Harold James ('Jim') Nicholson, was offering his services to the recently emerged Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR): the newly renamed First Chief Directorate of the KGB.
They were handed over to the Telangana Counter-Intelligence cell for interrogation, the official added.
Internal documents show that the CAF has sent a team of counter-intelligence officers to the Arctic as part of its annual exercises in the North every year since 2008.
It surfaced that there is a coalition between chief of Office for Security and Counter-Intelligence Saso Mijalkov and PDSH leader Menduh Thaci.
The documents in GE[micro]lcE-k were found in a storage area in the counter-intelligence section of the naval base, where security was very tight, and there was a major who was in charge of the secret cache in GE[micro]lcE-k and had access to many documents.
SPECTRE (Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion) was the global terrorist organization introduced to oppose the titular hero in the James Bond films (and was later introduced by author Ian Fleming into the Bond books) and, in many readings, represented the psychological specter of the Nazi past breaking through into the Cold War present of Bond's milieu.
The McClory family's law firm said McClory created the iconic character, Ernst Stavro Blofeld and the global terrorist organisation he headed, SPECTRE (Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion), which were not part of the original novels.
Jack McGovern is a policeman in the employ of Britain's M15 internal counter-intelligence agency.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- countercurrent extraction
- countercurrent flow
- countercurrent leaching
- countercurrent separation
- countercurrent spray dryer
- Countercurrent transfer operations
- counterelectromotive cell
- counterelectromotive force
- counterfort wall
- counter-free machine
- countermeasures set
- Counteroffensive of the Eastern Front of 1919
- counterpoise gun carriage
- counterpoise method
- counterpropagating beams
Full browser ?
- Counter-Example Guided Abstraction Refinement
- Counter-Flow Film Cooling
- Counter-Flow Pipeline
- Counter-force attack
- Counter-Force Automated Surveillance & Targeting
- Counter-force strike
- Counter-Fraud Investigation Service
- counter-free machine
- Counter-Hack Clan Directory
- Counter-Human Intelligence
- Counter-IED Operational Integration Center
- Counter-IED Operations Integration Center
- Counter-Imagery Intelligence
- Counter-Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School
- Counter-Insurgency Operations Command
- Counter-Intelligence Analysis Element
- Counter-Intelligence Supplementary Report
- Counter-Measures Dispenser System
- Counter-Mobile Rocket Launcher
- Counter-Mode/CBC-Mac Protocol
- Counter-Mortar Radar
- Counter-Movement Jump Test
- Counter-Multiple Rocket Launcher
- Counter-Narcotics Center
- Counter-Narcotics Command and Management System
- Counter-Narcotics Operations Division
- Counter-Narcotics Police of Afghanistan