DCNA


Also found in: Acronyms.

DCNA

(organic chemistry)
References in periodicals archive ?
Both DCNA and mRNA values generally were between -2 and 2 on a continuous scale.
Analysis of 8,349 chromosome segments spread over the entire genome revealed that DCNA explains observed mRNA levels for 2,790 genes (Supplementary Figure 1).
This small scale study showed that around 36% of DCNA changes are mirrored on the mRNA level and the remaining 64% could be a result of genomic instability of the analyzed carcinomas (i.e., passenger genes).
For 124 of these 128 segments, mRNA seemingly mediated the entire effect that DCNA had on survival.
Classical integrative genomics considers association between DCNA and mRNA and aims to assess the strength of association between the two biological levels without any clinical endpoint.
In addition, DCNA named Antonio Leandres and Gerry Koutavas profit
Built on CACHE, a healthcare database from InterSystems Corporation in Cambridge, MA, the DCNA system is one of dozens of applications now running on the G.
Until the implementation of the DCNA application, sharing critical information was managed through an ongoing series of daily phone calls.
It was clear that a common interface was needed for sharing information among all of the participants in the DCNA process.
The addition of the DCNA application represented another challenge.
Despite the pressures of application implementation, ensuring the security of the data was an absolute priority for the DCNA development team.
"With the addition of Synteko to DCNA, we have re-organized into two profit centers to ensure that we maintain the momentum we've built for our Sikkens brand, while making certain that Synteko receives the attention necessary for its growth," said Theo Bouwens, general manager, DCNA.