Mentioned in ?
- Advanced Technology Attachment
- Advanced Technology Attachment Interface with Extensions
- Apple Attachment Unit Interface
- attach a file
- attached file
- attaching gas
- attachment coefficient
- attachment plug
- Attachment Unit Interface
- bar-type grating
- basal disc
- bidentate ligand
- Binding Attachment
References in periodicals archive ?
The ATX form factor board is expandable with three Bus Mastering ATA E-IDE PCI slots, three independent channels for six IDE devices, and one AGP PRO slot (support up to 8x mode).
Available in both E-IDE and SCSI interfaces, the internal CRW-F1 models come in two colors, designed to keep up with the ever-changing look of PCs.
Other features include an E-IDE (ATAPI) interface, an anti-heat design that removes the need for a cooling fan and support for packet write capabilities.
The internal E-IDE 4x4x24 drive will be the first in Iomega's line of optical products.
The internal E-IDE 4x4x24 drive ships with bundled software, and is the first of a new line of optical products set to come out of Iomega.
0 ports, one parallel port, one E-IDE connector, three digital I/O, a watchdog timer and hardware system monitoring capability.
One E-IDE connector and one CompactFlash[TM] type II socket
For easy connectivity with personal computers running the Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista operating systems, the new internal Plextor drive features an E-IDE ATAPI interface.
The Plextor PX-800A drive features an E-IDE ATAPI interface for easy connectivity with personal computers running the Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista operating systems.
0 ports, one parallel port, Digital I/O (three input, three output), one E-IDE connector, and one CompactFlash[TM] type II socket.
The internal PX-750A features an E-IDE (ATAPI) interface for easy integration with Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 2000/XP-based PCs.
The internal PX-760A drive features an E-IDE (ATAPI) interface for easy integration with Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 2000/XP-based PCs.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Eichelberger, Clark M.
- Eichenberg, Fritz
- Eichendorff, Joseph Von
- Eichendorff, Joseph, Freiherr von
- Eichholtz, Jacob
- Eichhorn, Emil
- Eichhorn, Karl Friedrich
- Eichler, August Wilhelm
- Eichmann, Adolph
- Eickemeyer, Rudolf
- eicosanoic acid
- Eideman, Robert
- Eideman, Robert Petrovich
- eidetic imagery
- Eidetic Memory
- Eidinov, Grigorii
- Eidinov, Grigorii Borisovich
- Eidlin, Lev
- Eidlin, Lev Zalmanovich
- Eidlitz, Leopold
- Eidsvoll Constitution of 1814
- Eidukevicius, Pranas
- Eielsen, Elling
- Eifelian Stage
- Eiffel source checker
- Eiffel Tower
- Eiffel, Alexander Gustave
Full browser ?
- E-Government Integration and Systems Evaluation
- e-Government Interoperability Framework
- E-Government Leadership Forum
- e-Government Program Executive Committee
- E-Government Reference Architecture
- E-Government Unit
- E-Green Fluorescent Protein
- E-H T junction
- E-H tuner
- E-Health Data Solutions
- e-Health in Developing Countries
- E-Health Insider
- E-Journal of Applied Psychology
- E-Journal of Jujutsu
- E-Knowledge for Women in Southern Africa
- E-Language Learning System