References in periodicals archive ?
Pipe Technologies generated EBIT of DKK 66 million (nine months 2017/18: DKK 76 million).
Revenues for the segment grew 1.9 percent to $1.45 billion, but EBIT margin compressed by 250 basis points year-over-year to 5.7 percent.
EBIT for the quarter was affected by the MAX aircraft suspension.
* In addition, EBIT was impacted by a reassessment made today in connection with ongoing governmental and court proceedings and measures relating to Mercedes-Benz Diesel vehicles in various regions, which lead to an increase in expected expenses by around EUR 1.6 billion.
Compared with the first quarter of 2018, income from operations (EBIT) before special items declined by [euro]549 million to [euro]1.7 billion.
Auto operations outside of North America generated an EBIT loss of $828 million in the fourth quarter, down $692 million, driven by China and Europe.
Q3 FY2018-19 Refining segment EBIT at Rs 5,055 crore
Adjusted EBIT for the year expected to be only slightly below its record in 2017
* Provides easily derived and understood conversions of a familiar EBIT operations-oriented financial metric to a value-created, owners-oriented economic profit (EP) metric.
EBIT before special items grew by 280 million [euro] to 7.4 billion [euro] in 2014.
Feb 16, 2015 (SeeNews) - Austrian builder Strabag (VIE:STR) Monday said its earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) in 2014 amounted to at least EUR 260 million (USD 296.6m), compared with EUR 261.58 million in 2013.
(SeeNews) - Nov 9, 2012 - German postal services company Deutsche Post (ETR:DPW) saw its third-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) fall by about 7% due to a pay increase for workers at its domestic mail division.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Ebenezer Howard
- Ebenezer Rockwood Hoar
- Eberhard effect
- Eberhard Gothein
- Eberhard Hopf
- Eberhart, Richard
- Eberle, Abastenia St. Leger
- Ebers, Georg
- Ebert ion counter
- Ebert, Friedrich
- Ebert, Max
- Ebertin, Reinhold
- Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve
- Ebi Nor
- Ebisu Festival
- e-Biz Integrator
- Ebner-Eschenbach, Marie Von
- Ebner-Eschenbach, Marie, Baronin von
- Ebola virus
- Éboli, Ana de Mendoza de la Cerda, princesa de
- e-book reader
- Eboué, Félix Adolphe
Full browser ?
- Ebiquity PLC
- Ebisu Festival
- EBIT Shareholder Value Added
- EBITDA Margin
- EBITDA/enterprise value ratio