ETH

(redirected from EDHS)
Also found in: Dictionary, Financial, Acronyms.

ETH

(ETHereum) A blockchain-based smart contracts system. See Ethereum.
Copyright © 1981-2019 by The Computer Language Company Inc. All Rights reserved. THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
References in periodicals archive ?
Tariku, "Trends and determinants of under-five mortality in amhara region, ethiopia using EDHS (2000 2011)," Journal of Health, Medicine and Nursing, vol.
This result shows that there is improvement from 2011 EDHS result which included only 10% of mothers who delivered at health institutions and the remaining 90% delivered at home (9).
Wealth quintiles were derived from the EDHS wealth index, which weighted household characteristics and asset possession using principal component analysis (PCA) of their relative importance.
The evaporation duct height (EDH) is dependent on atmospheric surface layer characteristics and is a major input to microwave propagation prediction models (Babin et al.
This finding is similar to a study done in Ethiopia and Ghana [4, 9] but higher than the proportion reported in 2016 EDHS report which was 49% and 50.9% for national and SNNPR, respectively [11].
Abbreviations AOR: Adjusted odds ratio CI: Confidence interval COR: Crude Odds Ratio CPR: Contraceptive prevalence rate EDHS: Ethiopian Demographic Health Survey SPSS: Statistical Package for Social Science.
AOR: Adjusted odds ratio cOR: Crude odds ratio CSA: Central Statistical Agency DDS: Dietary diversity score EDHS: Ethiopian demographic and health survey FAO: Food and Agriculture Organization HCG: Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin HFIAS: Household Food Insecurity Access Scale IDDS: Individual diet diversity score IUGR: Intrauterine Growth Restriction JU: Jimma University MDDS: Mean dietary diversity score MOH: Ministry of Health MUAC: Midupper arm circumference OR: Odds ratio PW: Pregnant woman RDA: Recommended Daily Allowance RDI: Reference Dietary Intake SGA: Small for Gestational Age SPSS: Statistical Package for Social Science UNICEF: United Nation Children's Fund USAID: United State Agency for International Development WHO: World Health Organization.
[7] Central Statistical Agency (CSA), Ethiopia Demographic and Health Survey (EDHS), 2011, CSA, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 2012.
Abbreviations AOR: Adjusted Odds Ratio CSA: Central Statistical Agency EDHS: Ethiopian Demographic and Health Survey HEW: Health Extension Worker IUCD: Intrauterine Contraceptive Device LARC: Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives OCPs: Oral contraceptive pills SDGS: Sustainable Development Goals SPSS: Statistical Package for Social Science US: United States UOG: University of Gondar.
The sampling frame used for the EDHS was the Population and Housing Census conducted by the Central Statistical Authority (CSA) in 2007; during the 2007 Population and Housing Census, each of the kebeles was subdivided into convenient areas called census enumeration areas (EAs).
TBIs secondary to falls included SDHs (51%), EDHs (3%), CTXs (18%), t-SAHs (14%), and multiple falls (14%).
Most patients has sustained EDHs (n = 24), aneurysmal SAH (n = 19), or intracerebral hemorrhage (n = 15).