References in periodicals archive ?
The defendant leased a portion of a plaza on the premises at issue to Grand Dimitre's of Eastpointe Family Dining (Dimitre's).
Cindy Zarzycki was last seen after being lured to a Dairy Queen in Eastpointe, just north of Detroit.
City of Eastpointe, (66) the "merits" question was whether an officer used excessive force when he tased "someone he reasonably perceive [d] to be ignoring his commands and walking away." (67) The Sixth Circuit, like a number of other circuits, has cases holding that use of a Taser on a suspect who is "actively resisting" is not a use of excessive force, while use of a Taser on a suspect who is "compliant" or who has stopped resisting is unreasonable.
In addition, the in-store Speed Shop in Pep Boys' Eastpointe location caters to the many automotive enthusiasts in the area and features a broad selection of high-performance and appearance products.
Detroit's 2019 Veterans Day parade will be dedicated to the war, and museums in Eastpointe, Frankenmuth, and Grass Lake are organizing World War I displays.
In Michigan, the $29 million Eastside Family Federal Credit Union in Eastpointe merged into the $667 million Community Choice Credit Union in Farmington Hills on Aug.
Tweedale, MS, Consultant, Rebutting Industry Science with Knowledge Consultancy, Eastpointe, Michigan, USA
Lake Erie, Alligator bar, SW Shore Gibraltar, Gibraltar Island, Put-in-Bay Twp., 41.657450N -82.822980W, VI:19:2013, EEOB 5930, (N=26 ); Lake Erie, Eastpointe, East North Bass Island, North Bass Island, Put-in-Bay Twp.
Eastpointe, MI, October 11, 2014 --(PR.com)-- Aspect Properties is proud to announce that Professional Home Care Services has rented suite 207 at the Kennedy Building in Eastpointe, MI.
MICHIGAN - A Syrian couple opening a Detroit area restaurant called "The Bomb" said they want to invoke the slang term for "awesome" rather than terrorism.George and Rana Kasar, who are from Syria, said they wanted to rebrand after purchasing the Eastpointe restaurant, which was called Ideli under previous management, WWJ Detroit reported Tuesday."It's his idea, my husband's idea," Rana Kasar said.
''Black Friday did give us a lift,'' said Bill Perkins, president of two Chevrolet dealerships in the Detroit suburbs of Taylor and Eastpointe, Mich.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Eastern Taurus
- Eastern Test Range
- Eastern Townships
- Eastern Turkistan
- Eastern Washington University
- eastern water closet
- Eastern Woodlands culture
- Eastlake ornamentation
- Eastlake style
- Eastland County
- Eastland, James O.
- Eastman School of Music
- Eastman, Charles
- Eastman, Joseph Bartlett
- Eastman, Linda Anne
- Eastman, Max
- Eastman, P. D.
- Eastshore State Park
- east-west effect
- EASY FOX
- easy glide
- Easy PC
- easy to learn and use
- eat flaming death
- eating disorders
- eating one's own dogfood
- eating your own dogfood
- Eaton agent
- Eaton agent pneumonia
- Eaton County
- Eaton, Amos
- Eaton, Charles Aubrey
- Eaton, Cyrus
- Eaton, Daniel Cady
Full browser ?
- Eastman, P. D.
- Eastmont High School
- Eastmont Junior High School
- Eastmont Metropolitan Park District
- Easton Area High School
- Easton Area Industrial Land Development Company
- Easton Area Joint Sewer Authority
- Easton Area Public Library
- Easton Area School District
- Easton Business Management Association
- Easton Christian Family Centre
- Easton Country Day School
- Easton Democratic Town Committee
- Easton Fish and Game Association
- Easton High School
- Easton Hunt Capital Partners
- Easton Judo Club
- Easton Multi-Agency Project
- Easton Municipal Band
- Easton Youth Soccer League
- Eastpac Fleet Facsimile Broadcast
- Eastpoint Volunteer Fire Department
- Eastpointe, Michigan
- Eastport Peninsula Lobster Protection Committee
- Eastport-South Manor
- Eastshore State Park
- Eastside (disambiguation)
- Eastside Association of Fine Arts
- Eastside Audubon Society
- Eastside Catholic High School
- Eastside Citizens for Responsible Development
- Eastside College Prep High School
- Eastside Domestic Violence Program
- Eastside Fellowship of Reconciliation
- Eastside Fire Rescue
- Eastside Firefighters Pipes and Drums
- Eastside German Language School
- Eastside Heritage Center
- Eastside Hockey Manager
- Eastside Hockey Manager Liga
- Eastside Homeboyz
- Eastside Human Services Forum
- Eastside Interfaith Social Concerns Council
- Eastside Jewish Community of Portland
- Eastside Latino Leadership Forum
- Eastside Movement for Business and Economic Renewal Society
- Eastside Multichannel Tactical Scratch Communications