Elphinstone, Arthur, 6th Baron Balmerino | Article about Elphinstone, Arthur, 6th Baron Balmerino by The Free Dictionary
Elphinstone, Arthur, 6th Baron Balmerino
Elphinstone, Arthur, 6th Baron Balmerino: see Balmerino, Arthur Elphinstone, 6th BaronBalmerino, Arthur Elphinstone, 6th Baron
, 1688–1746, Scottish nobleman. He resigned a command in the English army to join the Jacobite rising of 1715, escaping after its suppression to France.
..... Click the link for more information. .
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia™ Copyright © 2013, Columbia University Press. Licensed from Columbia University Press. All rights reserved. www.cc.columbia.edu/cu/cup/
- Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
- Elongated Man
- elongated piece
- elongation factor
- Elongation of a Planet
- Elongation of a Star
- Eloy Blanco, Andrés
- Elpatevskii, Sergei
- Elpatevskii, Sergei Iakovlevich
- Elphinstone, Arthur, 6th Baron Balmerino
- Elphinstone, William
- Elpidifor Barsov
- Elpidifor Vasilevich Barsov
- Elpidin, Mikhail
- Elpidin, Mikhail Konstantinovich
- ELR scale
- Elrod, P. N.
- Elsa Schiaparelli
- Elsa Triolet
- Elsasser's radiation chart
- ELSE instruction
- ELSE rule
- Elsheimer, Adam
- Elskamp, Max
- Elsner, Józef Antoni Franciszek
- Elsnits, Aleksandr
- Elsnits, Aleksandr Leontevich