References in periodicals archive ?
CYCLING: Giro d'Italia, Second stage - Europort 1 1200; Tour of California, Opening stage - Eurosport 1 2200.
At Rosslare Europort, general manager Glenn Carr is doing a round of media interviews to assure an increasingly worried Irish public, business owners and transporters, that the facility is ready come Brexit Day.
Caglayan participated in the inauguration of the Europort 2009 International Maritime Exhibition in Istanbul.
Ship & Port + Europort Maritime opens in DohaMore than 70 participants from world over are participating in the three-day International Ship Building, Port and Marine Technology Exhibition
West Midlands property developer and investor Muck-low has purchased a six acre site at Wakefield Europort on California Drive for pounds 2.2 million and is planning to build 120,000 sq ft of industrial accommodation across a range of units.
ROTTERDAM: l Keith Gregson travelled by ship from Hull to Europort. Other transport was by car.
Keolis is also proud of its work with Angers Airport in south central France, which the company describes as "its most significant reference," and is also a partner in the consortium that manages Vatry Europort Airport, Europe's first tri-modal transport platform.
Passmore was arrested on September 30 last year after customs officers discovered the drugs inside 17 large unmarked cardboard boxes in a lorry container at Rosslare Europort. It was the largest ever drugs seizure at the port.
If you're travelling by ferry from Wales, we're minutes away from Rosslare Europort!
In a separate operation, Revenue Officers yesterday seized more than 67kg of cannabis resin with an estimated value of [euro]403,000 in Rosslare Europort. The drugs were found when a UK-registered SUV was stopped and searched as it arrived from Cherbourg in France.
One man was arrested and released without charge after a suspected altercation with a Romanian national, which occurred at Rosslare Europort, Co Wexford, at around 7pm on Friday.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- European Organization for Nuclear Research
- European Parliament
- European Payments Union
- European Physical Society EPS
- European Pikeperch
- European porcelain
- European Recovery Program
- European Red Mite
- European Sea Bass
- European Social Fund
- European Southern Observatory
- European Space Agency
- European Space Operations Center
- European Space Research and Technology Center
- European Space Research Institute
- European Space Research Organization
- European Strategic Programme for Research in Information Technology
- European Telecommunications Standards Institute
- European Union
- European Wildcat
- Europeoid Race
- europium halide
- europium oxide
- Euryale and Stheno
- Eurybathic Animal
- Eurydema Oleracea
- Eurydice and Orpheus
- Eurydice Orpheus's
Full browser ?
- europium halide
- europium oxide
- Europol Illicit Laboratory Comparison System
- Europos Informacijos Centras
- Europos Kulturos Programu Centras
- Europos Pasienio Bendradarbiavimo Grupes
- Europos Sajungos Fondas
- Europos Tarybos Informacijos Biuras
- Europrop International
- Europska Ekonomska Zajednica
- Europska Investicijska Banka
- Europska Zajednica
- Europskeho Zdruzenia Volneho Obchodu
- Európskej Asociácie Profesionálnych Koucov
- Európsky Hospodársky Priestor
- EuroQol five-dimension scale
- EuroQol Group
- Euroregion Historic Towns Association
- Euroregion Pro Europa Viadrina