References in periodicals archive ?
"Much though I understand why people want to sort of reduce that eruption in British politics to some kind of plot or conspiracy -- or some use of new social media through opaque means -- I'm afraid the roots to British Euroscepticism go very, very deep," he told BBC Radio.
While the Kremlin certainly has questions to answer over the nerve agent attack on Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia, such a show of solidarity among the West will only feed the euroscepticism of a country where Vladimir Putin recently secured a third term as President with an 80% share of the vote.
A NEW political party which hopes to boost the pro-EU cause in the way that Ukip turbocharged Euroscepticism is on the hunt for candidates in Wales.
Bulgaria is one of the countries with the least Euroscepticism.'' This is what Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said at the beginning of the meeting between the government and the delegation headed by EP President Antonio Tajani,AaAeAeA BGNES reporte
What the federalists miss is that this is what helped turn British Euroscepticism into an electoral force.
When Victor began in 1961, this sort of Euroscepticism was commonplace.
This might all seem good news for those of us in the pro-European camp, but we should be aware that the root causes of euroscepticism are far from resolved.
Despite Mr Corbyn's insistence that he was firmly behind the Remain cause, he has a history of Euroscepticism and the party's MPs have publicly questioned his commitment on the issue.
"If we do not do something about the mounting euroscepticism in all member states, there will be a domino effect and the EU will fall apart,' he warned.
But while I think the bureaucracy of the EU is frankly ridiculous, dislike red tape and want to see reform, my streak of Euroscepticism isn't enough to convince me that a leap in the dark is the way forward - I simply can't gamble on the future lives of the children and grandchildren that I hope to one day have.
He said: "The Labour Party used to have a strong tradition of euroscepticism. Whether you agreed or disagreed with people like Tony Benn, he had an honest and principled view.
Synopsis: "The Internet And European Integration: Pro- and Anti- EU Debates in Online News Media" offers a wealth of original empirical data on the link between rising Euroscepticism and online news and social media.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- European Payments Union
- European Physical Society EPS
- European Pikeperch
- European porcelain
- European Recovery Program
- European Red Mite
- European Sea Bass
- European Social Fund
- European Southern Observatory
- European Space Agency
- European Space Operations Center
- European Space Research and Technology Center
- European Space Research Institute
- European Space Research Organization
- European Strategic Programme for Research in Information Technology
- European Telecommunications Standards Institute
- European Union
- European Wildcat
- Europeoid Race
- europium halide
- europium oxide
- Euryale and Stheno
- Eurybathic Animal
- Eurydema Oleracea
- Eurydice and Orpheus
- Eurydice Orpheus's
- Euryhaline Animal
Full browser ?
- Europos Kulturos Programu Centras
- Europos Pasienio Bendradarbiavimo Grupes
- Europos Sajungos Fondas
- Europos Tarybos Informacijos Biuras
- Europrop International
- Europska Ekonomska Zajednica
- Europska Investicijska Banka
- Europska Zajednica
- Europskeho Zdruzenia Volneho Obchodu
- Európskej Asociácie Profesionálnych Koucov
- Európsky Hospodársky Priestor
- EuroQol five-dimension scale
- EuroQol Group
- Euroregion Historic Towns Association
- Euroregion Pro Europa Viadrina
- Euroseminar on Microscopy Applied to Building Materials
- Euroservices Traductions France
- Eurostar Group Ltd.
- Eurostar train