February 16

(redirected from February 16th)

February 16

Holidays

Birthday of Kim Jong-Il (February 16-17)

Bok Kai Festival (Usually February or March; second day of second month of Chinese lunar year) Feb 16, 2018

Bonden Festival (February 16-17)



Kamakura Matsuri (February 15-17)




Legal Holidays by Countries

Independence DayLithuania
Kim Jong-il's AnniversaryNorth Korea

Legal Holidays in United States

Presidents' DayUnited States (federal), West Virginia
Washington and Jefferson's BirthdaysAlabama
Washington's BirthdayCalifornia, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York
Washington's Birthday and Daisy Gatson Bates DayArkansas
References in classic literature ?
In crossing the Atlantic we hove-to during the morning of February 16th, close to the island of St.
The Libyan delegation meeting with Egyptian officials- press photo CAIRO -- 20 February 2018: Egyptian Officials assigned to unify the Libyan military forces met Libyan Army delegation in Cairo on Tuesday in order to continue the discussions started on February 16th.
While The US Air Force is completing another round of cold-weather testing of the F-35A at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska, Norway completed a successful verification of the drag chute system at rland Air Force Base in Norway February 16th.
Summary: New Delhi [India], Feb 14 (ANI): Ahead of Korea tour and the Commonwealth Games 2018, Hockey India on Wednesday named 34 players for the women's national camp, which will begin in Sports Authority of India (SAI), Bengaluru on February 16th.
In February, there are fish fries on February 16th and February 23rd.
According to press release, Incharge political affairs of Pakistan Peoples Party Feryal Talpur has called the meeting of AJK Peoples Party Parliamentary Party emergency meeting on February 16th at Zardari House to discuss the situation developed after the killing of Party worker at Nakyal.
And @RFBORTHWICK said: "The Scottish Cup QF draw will go to a replay, held on February 16th.
1 percent to part of accounts held by financial institutions at the central bank, effective February 16th.
During the first round that lasted for three consecutive days from February 16th to 18th almost 90 per cent of the total set target was achieved while efforts are ongoing to achieve the remaining 10 percent target.
Peacefully in hospital on February 16th, aged 86 years, Jimmy (representative of the people of Washington for over 40 years), beloved husband of the late Ethel, dearly loved dad of Michael, Julie and Peter, father-in-law of Yvonne, Barry and Janice, grandad of Michael, Emma, Jamie, Adam and Craig, dear brother of Peggy and the late John, Hannah, Mary, Harry and Michael and a much loved great grandad.
The Cortege will leave his sister''s residence on Monday, February 16th for Service and Crematio| thudderseld Crematorium at 10.