female(redirected from Female sexual arousal disorder)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Wikipedia.
Related to Female sexual arousal disorder: Hypoactive sexual desire disorder, Sexual aversion disorder
1. of, relating to, or designating the sex producing gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes (spermatozoa)
2. (of reproductive organs such as the ovary and carpel) capable of producing female gametes
3. (of gametes such as the ovum) capable of being fertilized by a male gamete in sexual reproduction
4. (of flowers) lacking, or having nonfunctional, stamens
5. Engineering having an internal cavity into which a projecting male counterpart can be fitted
Collins Discovery Encyclopedia, 1st edition © HarperCollins Publishers 2005
A flower lacking stamens.
An individual that bears young or produces eggs.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific & Technical Terms, 6E, Copyright © 2003 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.