GMT


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Acronyms, Wikipedia.

GMT

Abbrev. for Greenwich mean time.

GMT

(astronomy)

GMT

GMT

(Greenwich Mean Time) See UTC.
References in periodicals archive ?
Combining the experience and skills of AMCS and GMT will help our customers and communities make the most of these innovations, worldwide.
GMT is being acquired by Dominic Keen, the previous CEO of the company, for a total consideration of GBP 1 on a cash free debt free basis.
03:20 GMT, 14:00 local Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
GMT considered that poetry, history and solitary walks were among the most important things in life.
GE sees RocTool's technology as reinvigorating opportunities for Azdel GMT sheet.
The year's GMT courses address operational risk management, sexual health education, drug and alcohol abuse, sexual assault, personal financial management, suicide awareness and prevention, fraternization, operational security, physical readiness, equal opportunity, sexual harassment, hazing, homosexuality policy and grievance procedures, code of conduct and pride and professionalism.
GMT is honored to have been chosen by LOEM as its workforce optimization solution partner," said Simon Angove, chief executive officer of GMT.
VSS and GMT held 81% of the German company, with the remaining 19% being controlled by Pepcom's senior management and individual shareholders.
NBK joins a growing list of leading retail banks worldwide, including BB&T, Bank of the West, Zions Bancorporation and First Merit, who use GMT Planet to optimize their branch staffing.
TELECOMWORLDWIRE-2 October 2008-AirTran Airways selects GMT Planet solution(C)1994-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
It also provides potential weight reduction, extended design freedom, and cost advantages versus metals, GMT, and conventional long-fiber thermoplastic (LFT) compounds of PP and nylon.
ATLANTA -- Within four months of engaging GMT Corporation, a global industry leader in enterprise workforce management and performance optimization solutions, South Carolina Federal Credit Union reduced average speed to answer by more than 90 percent, significantly lowering abandonment rate in their contact center.