The following article is from The Great Soviet Encyclopedia (1979). It might be outdated or ideologically biased.
products of the Russian chinaware factory founded in 1766 by F. Gardner in the village of Verbilki, Dmitrov District, Moscow Province. It is now known as the Dmitrov Chinaware Factory.
The Great Soviet Encyclopedia, 3rd Edition (1970-1979). © 2010 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.