Gas heater


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Wikipedia.

gas heater

[′gas ‚hēd·ər]
(mechanical engineering)
A unit heater designed to supply heat by forced convection, using gas as a heat source.

Gas heater

A gas-fired space heater, installed in a wall, or one used to heat water in a storage tank.
References in periodicals archive ?
What's more, the Gas Heater industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed.
A Fire Service spokesman said a portable gas heater he was lighting had a "flashback" and he suffered superficial burns to his face and burns to both hands.
Their recommended bottled gas heater is the Lifestyle Eden Professional, which at pounds 120 was the cheapest full-size bottled gas model they tested.
Flameless catalytic gas heaters for heavy-gauge and roll-fed thermoformers.
THE mother of a pregnant teenager killed by carbon monoxide poisoning is fronting a national campaign warning about the dangers of gas heaters.
The victim turned on a gas heater upon which blast occurred after gas accumulated in the room when he left gas heater on at night, rescue teams said.
According to the sources, According to official sources, a couple, identified as Sour Gul and his wife Fatima Bibi, forgot to switch off their gas heater before going to sleep on Monday.
Health problems that seem to be worse or only occur when the heating is on may be caused by carbon monoxide from a faulty gas heater. Be aware of the symptoms of carbon monoxide and seek medical attention if necessary, he mentioned.
According to the sources, a man identified as Daud lightened a gas heater in a room to keep it warm in chilly weather and went in his bed in Dhok Jabbar Misyari in the limits of Police Station Murree.
QUETTA: Two people, including a child, received injuries in a blast caused due to gas leakage at the Eastern Bypass area of Quetta on Monday.According to police sources, the victims, including Bibi Nasima and an 8-year-old Naseeb, turned on a gas heater which resulted in the blast due to the accumulation of gas in the room.
According to details, Mohammad Javed an employee of Combined Hospital and his wife were sleeping in the room after switching on gas heater. Incident took place in Narain, Abbottabad when couple forgot to switch off gas heater of their room meanwhile gas load shedding resulted gas leakage and suffocation in the room claiming lives of the couple.
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- At least three people died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a gas heater leak at their home in ystanbul's Fatih district on Wednesday.