a city in Borisovka Raion, Belgorod Oblast. RSFSR.
Graivoron is located on the Vorskla River (a tributary of the Dnieper), 15 km southwest of the Khotmyzhsk railroad station (on the L’gov-Kharkov line) and 78 km from Belgorod, with which it is linked by bus lines. The city is the site of an electrical equipment repair plant, a brickyard, and a creamery. A sanatorium for rheumatic children is also located there. Graivoron was founded in the 17th century and became a city in 1838.