References in periodicals archive ?
Since the launch of HealthKit in 2014, Apple technologies have been recognized and used by scientists for hypertension studies.
It utilises the Apple ResearchKit framework to collect data from participants using surveys, neurological self-assessments using the BrainBaseline cognitive testing software from Digital Artifacts, health data collected from the iPhone HealthKit, and fitness tracking wearables, among others.
The data from the AgaMatrix Jazz Wireless 2 Meter integrates with LifeWallet apps through HealthKit, with over two thousand glucose data points collected in the first two months of the program.
The wearable can also be synced with Apple Healthkit or Google Fit.
Users' personal sleep logs can then be analyzed using Apple's HealthKit.
The recruited patients were provided an iHealth wireless blood pressure and on-boarded on how to "connect" their device to Apple HealthKit to the patient portal, which would feed into the clinicians view of the patients' EHR.
com)-- Users of third party diabetes apps that connect with Apple HealthKit can now use Vigilant to be notified in advance of periods of risk.
Cupertino, California, announced the availability of ResearchKit and HealthKit, Stanford Cardiovascular Health announced one of the early apps seeking to enroll participants into a long-term observational clinical study.
In the health insurance market, Humana has integrated its consumer health app with Apple's HealthKit to provide consumers with an overview of their health and fitness data.
including HealthKit a framework for developing apps, ReserachKit where mobile
J&J is also working with Apple HealthKit and Google to advance robotic surgery.
HealthKit had already existed since 2014, as a way to track and securely share health and fitness data via an iPhone, but had to be beefed up to support the new rush of Apple Watch users.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Healey, Denis Winston Healey, Baron
- Healing and Dreams
- Healing Effigy
- healing stone
- Healing, Miraculous
- Health and Human Services, United States Department of
- health and usage monitoring system
- health app
- Health Care for Children and Adolescents
- Health Care for Mothers and Children
- health centre
- Health Education
- health farm
- health insurance
- health maintenance organization
- health physics
- Health Resorts
- health visitor
- Health, Education, and Welfare, United States Department of
- healthcare IT
- health-care proxy
- Health-Resort Science
- Healthy Building Network
- Healy, George
- Healy, George Peter Alexander
- Healy, James Augustine
- Healy, Patrick F.
- Healy, Timothy Michael
- heap leaching
- heap roasting
- heap sampling
- heaped capacity
- Heard County
- Heard Island
- Heard Island and the McDonald Islands, Territory of
- hearing aid
- hearing dog
- Hearing, Hardness of
- Hearing, Organs of
- Hearn, Lafcadio
Full browser ?
- Healthgate Resources Pty Ltd
- HealthGrades, Inc.
- Healthier Black Elders Center
- Healthier Communities, Older People
- Healthier Food Mark
- Healthier People Health Risk Appraisal
- HealthLogic Systems Corporation
- HealthMatics Emergency Department
- HealthNet International
- HealthPartners Research Foundation
- Healthpoint Capital, LLC
- HealthScience Archive Interoperability Group
- Healthservice Council of Metropolitan Louisville
- HealthSystems of Mississippi
- Healthtrac, Inc
- Healthtrust Purchasing Group
- Healthwatch England
- Healthworld Online