IAD | Article about IAD by The Free Dictionary
Also found in: Medical
A dynamic analyser from IBM
giving information on run-time
performance and code use.
IAD(1) (Internet Addiction Disorder) See Internet addiction.
(2) (iAd) An advertisement system from Apple for its iDevices. Typically used within free applications, developers code their apps to display the ad. If available from Apple at the time the app is open, an iAd is delivered, and a royalty is credited to the app developer's account. iAd Producer is Mac software for designing iAds, and iAd Workbench is Apple's system for setting up and managing a targeted iAd campaign.
(3) (Integrated Access Device) A device that multiplexes a variety of communications technologies in the customer's premises onto a single telephone line for transmission to the carrier. It also demultiplexes the incoming streams into their respective channels. Devices supporting various combinations (analog voice, DSL, ISDN, T1, etc.) are available. The term often refers to a device that deals only with DSL, mixing both voice and data over the DSL line. See VoDSL.
References in periodicals archive
She considers that further research about this respiratory disease is necessary if we are going to be able to effectively tackle the problem of IAD
in horses in this country.
Current evidence strongly suggests incontinence and IAD
are common in acute care settings (Bliss et al.
SmartNode 4990 PRI/T1/E1 VoIP IAD
supports 15 to 120 calls
The PG-FlexPlus Edge RAM and the PG-FlexPlus Edge IAD
feature environmentally hardened enclosures and line powering for the ultimate in reliability and flexibility of deployment in the outside plant.
With processing power increasing exponentially, the impact of the "soft" IAD
on the PC's performance becomes virtually negligible.
- Iaan Augustovich Talts
- Iaan Khansovich Sikhver
- Iaan Kross
- Iaan Sikhver
- Iaan Talts
- Iablochkina, Aleksandra
- Iablochkina, Aleksandra Aleksandrovna
- Iablochkov, Pavel
- Iablochkov, Pavel Nikolaevich
- Iablonevyi Ovrag
- Iablonskaia, Tatiana
- Iablonskaia, Tatiana Nilovna
- Iablonskii, Sergei
- Iablonskii, Sergei Vsevolodovich
- Iachevskii, Artur
- Iachevskii, Artur Arturovich
- Iacocca, Lee
- Iadamsuren, Urzhingiin
- Iadernaia Fizika
- Iadgar Nasriddinova
- Iadgar Sadykovna Nasriddinova
- Iagodin, Gennadii
- Iagodin, Gennadii Alekseevich
- Iaguzhinskii, Pavel
- Iaguzhinskii, Pavel Ivanovich
- Iaik Cossacks
- Iakhia Guliamov
- Iakhia Guliamovich Guliamov
- Iakhontov, Viktor