Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Most of the implementation language of the draft is very general.
SystemC is a system design and implementation language that is modeled after C++.
It uses Java as the implementation language and the source language, and the example compiler and exercises target the Java Virtual Machine.
There were several initiatives, which main goal was to introduce a visual representation of system's behaviour, independent of implementation language and technology.
A business process model is mapped into an IT flow model that can be regarded as a form of a high-level implementation language. The IT flow model provides a useful abstraction for business process mapping.
In this place, we have to mention the long-term goal for research direction: "How to derive the application directly from high level description?" For that goal, we will use the formal method as high level specification and implementation language. But we only have partial answer to this question, suitable only for narrow problem domain and limited practical usage.
This introduction to Java's APIs for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) and RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) is for programmers interested in developing Java web services whatever the implementation language. Taking a code-driven approach, the book includes complete examples of Core Java, Core Java with the current metro release, standalone Apache Tomcat, and GlassFish.
We are talking about implementation language with the DOS, Kerry said in a short interview.
TTCN-3 (The Testing and Test Control Notation v3) is a modern test specification and test implementation language that supports all kinds of black-box testing.
Sensible precautions can be put in place such as phased implementation with time, programs for education and capacity building, limited carve outs such as the right to employ members preferentially, implementation language that respects the possibility of recognizing a collective right, and perhaps even specialized Aboriginal panels that have the education to decide cases.
Even more important is the implementation language within section 23 of the UAA that allows one state to extend practice privileges to an individual from another substantially equivalent state.
But when economic conditions worsened in 1932, a clever legislative draftsman at the Hoover Treasury had dusted off the bill and taken the legally questionable step of changing the "implementation language" to make the 1917 act permanent.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- impermeable junction
- impersonal micrometer
- Impersonal Sentence
- impervious carbon
- impervious cover
- impervious soil
- Impervious surface
- Impervious surfaces
- Impetigo Bullosa
- impingement attack
- implanted atom
- implanted device
- IMPlementation language
- implicit differentiation
- implicit enumeration
- implicit function
- implicit function theorem
- Implicit Functions
- implicit link
- implicit memory
- implicit parallelism
- implicit programming
- implicit religion
- implicit type conversion
- implied indemnification
- implosion weapon
- Implosive Consonants
- import filter
- import substitution
- Imported Plant
Full browser ?
- Implementation Advance Planning Document
- Implementation Advance Planning Document Update
- Implementation Agency for Crime and Security
- Implementation Agreement
- Implementation Agreements
- Implementation and Advisory Group
- Implementation and Application of Functional Languages
- Implementation and Evaluation of a Software Reuse Methodology
- Implementation and Follow-Up Committee for National Reconciliation
- Implementation and Monitoring Plan
- Implementation Artifact Descriptor
- Implementation Case Study
- Implementation Certified Expert
- Implementation Change Notice
- Implementation Completion Report
- Implementation Conformance Statement
- Implementation Conventions
- Implementation Coordination Unit
- Implementation Coordinator
- Implementation Dependant Expansion Area
- Implementation Dependency
- Implementation Extra Information for Testing
- Implementation Follow Up
- Implementation for Workstation Asset Management
- Implementation Force
- Implementation Guide
- Implementation Guideline Markup Language
- Implementation Hiding
- Implementation Independent Algorithm Description Language
- Implementation Information Plan
- IMPlementation language
- Implementation Management Authority
- Implementation Management Plan
- Implementation Manager
- Implementation Memo
- Implementation Model
- Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation Division
- Implementation Notification Certificate
- Implementation of Local Area Network
- Implementation of Plan
- Implementation of Process-oriented Workflow
- Implementation of Student Information System
- Implementation of the Principle of Equal Treatment Act
- Implementation of the Single European Sky in South East Europe
- Implementation of Virtual Environments in Training and Education
- Implementation Phase Tripartite Agreement
- Implementation Plan
- Implementation Plan Change Notice
- Implementation Plan Change Proposal
- Implementation Plan for Recovery of Plutonium
- Implementation Plan Task Team
- implementation planning
- Implementation Planning and Control Technique
- Implementation Planning Group
- Implementation Planning Program
- Implementation Planning Study
- Implementation Planning Team
- Implementation Planning Working Group
- Implementation Planning Workshop
- Implementation Procedure
- Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness