References in classic literature ?
"I can't stop to measure insteps on algebra days; I've noticed your habit of keeping a foot in the aisle ever since you had those new shoes, so I don't wonder it was stepped on."
The mosquitoes made merry over her, biting her firm, round arms and nipping at her bare insteps.
There was once a little girl who was very pretty and delicate, but in summer she was forced to run about with bare feet, she was so poor, and in winter wear very large wooden shoes, which made her little insteps quite red, and that looked so dangerous!
you may as well say that one foot is like another; though we all know that some are long, and others short; some broad and others narrow; some with high, and some with low insteps; some intoed, and some out.
Meanwhile, Mr F.'s Aunt rubbed her esteemed insteps with her umbrella, and vindictively glared.
Contracture release was done for all patients, following which for 3 patients, raw area was covered with instep grafting and 3 patients had full thickness grafting of defect.
Written on the instep of Ronaldo's right shoe are the names of his two daughters
Set-up rnd 2 With MC and RS facing, beg at left side of heel flap next to instep sts, pick up and knit 12 (13, 14) sts along left side of heel flap, k9 (10, 11), pm for new beg of rnd--70 (78, 86) sts total: 28 (32, 36) sts for instep, 42 (46, 50) sts for sole.
The thunderbird design on the instep is a modified version of a design found on a 1890s pair of Cheyenne moccasins from the Robert L.
Skyway Capital Partners said it has announced the sale of client InStep Software, LLC to Schneider Electric SE.
InStep provides two primary real-time performance management and predictive analytics software solutions.
At the conference, InStep Enterprise Infrastructure Architect Louis Guiamatsia will discuss “Increasing Power Grid Stability and Reliability with Enterprise Historians for Synchrophasor Data Management.” The presentation focuses on the use of data historian software to manage high-resolution synchrophasor data and gain in-depth visibility into grid performance.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- instantaneous field of view
- instantaneous frequency
- instantaneous frequency-indicating receiver
- instantaneous fuse
- Instantaneous Observations, Method of
- instantaneous power
- instantaneous readout
- instantaneous recording
- instantaneous recovery
- instantaneous sample
- instantaneous strain
- instantaneous value
- instantaneous-type water heater
- instant-on operating system
- instant-on switch
- instant-start fluorescent lamp
- Instinctive Behavior
- Institut de France
- Institut Métapsychique International
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Institute for Economic Affairs
- Institute for Global Communications
- Institute for Public Policy Research
- Institute of Atomic Energy
- Institute of Automation and Remote Control Technical Cybernetics
- Institute of Biochemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Union of
- Institute of Cinematography
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
- Institute of Foot-and-Mouth Disease
- Institute of Integrated Automation
- Institute of Integrated Automation in the Petroleum and Gas Industry
- Institute of Integrated Transportation Problems IKTP
- Institute of International Law
- Institute of Marxism-Leninism of the Central Committee of the
- Institute of Motor Transport Research
- Institute of Noetic Sciences
Full browser ?
- instead of
- instead of
- instead of
- instead of
- instead of (something)
- instead of it
- instead of something
- Insteel Industries, Inc.
- Insteel Wire Products
- Instelling Voor Collectieve Beleggingen in Effecten
- Instelling Voortgezet Onderwijs Deurne
- instigate (someone) to (do something)
- instigate her to
- instigate him to
- instigate me to
- instigate one to
- instigate somebody to
- instigate someone to
- instigate someone to do something
- instigate someone to something
- instigate them to
- instigate to
- instigate to do
- instigate to it
- instigate to something
- instigate us to