References in periodicals archive ?
Institute for Economic Affairs boss Mark Littlewood they risked wrecking "good work done in recent years to almost eradicate the budget deficit".
The Institute for Economic Affairs have called for the Class B drug to be decriminalised in Britain.
The Institute for Economic Affairs (IEA) has called on Britain to follow Canada and parts of the United States and decriminalise the Class B drug.
Christopher Snowdon, of the Institute for Economic Affairs said it was "ludicrous".
Walking away from the European Union without a deal on future relations would not be a disaster for the UK because the country could still enjoy most trade benefits, the Institute for Economic Affairs (IEA) said.
According to the Institute for Economic Affairs, only 3 percent of the guests that the BBC has invited to discuss Britain's pending EU referendum are Euro-skeptics.
?In a speech at the Institute for Economic Affairs, external Monetary Policy Committee member Ben Broadbent discusses the relationship between UK and global growth.
Estimates of the cost vary - PS42.6bn, PS50bn and from the independent Institute for Economic Affairs PS80bn.
Some observers have argued that even this sum is too low, with the Institute for Economic Affairs think-tank putting it as high as PS80 billion.
Free market think tank the Institute for Economic Affairs has claimed that the line could cost PS80 billion.
The IoD scepticism over the scheme, which will see a first, London to Birmingham, phase completed around 2026, follows a report last week by the Institute for Economic Affairs (IEA) which said the cost of HS2 could be as high as PS80 billion.
The IoD scepticism over the scheme, which will see a London to Birmingham phase completed around 2026, follows a report last week by the Institute for Economic Affairs which said the cost of HS2 could be as high as PS80bn.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- instantaneous sample
- instantaneous strain
- instantaneous value
- instantaneous-type water heater
- instant-on operating system
- instant-on switch
- instant-start fluorescent lamp
- Instinctive Behavior
- Institut de France
- Institut Métapsychique International
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Institute for Economic Affairs
- Institute for Global Communications
- Institute for Public Policy Research
- Institute of Atomic Energy
- Institute of Automation and Remote Control Technical Cybernetics
- Institute of Biochemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Union of
- Institute of Cinematography
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
- Institute of Foot-and-Mouth Disease
- Institute of Integrated Automation
- Institute of Integrated Automation in the Petroleum and Gas Industry
- Institute of Integrated Transportation Problems IKTP
- Institute of International Law
- Institute of Marxism-Leninism of the Central Committee of the
- Institute of Motor Transport Research
- Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Institute of Oriental Studies of the Academy of Sciences of the Union
- Institute of the Far East
- Institute of the Red Professors IKP
- Institute of World History of the Academy of Sciences of the Union of
- Institutes for Advanced Teacher Training
- Institutes for Improving the Skills of Managerial Personnel and
- Institutes for Wellborn Girls
Full browser ?
- Institute for Development Research Amsterdam
- Institute for Development Research, Inc.
- Institute for Development Studies
- Institute for Development Studies, Jaipur
- Institute for Development, Planning and Management
- Institute for Development, Research, Advocacy and Applied Care
- Institute for Developmental Disabilities, Inc.
- Institute for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Institute for Digital Arts and Humanities
- Institute for Digital Entertainment and Education
- Institute for Digital Intermedia Arts
- Institute for Digital Media Technology
- Institute for Digital Research and Education
- Institute for Disabilities Research and Training, Inc.
- Institute for Disaster Risk Management
- Institute for Discrete Sciences
- Institute for Distance and Distributed Learning
- Institute for Distributed Creativity
- Institute for Diversity and Business Services
- Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Institute for Doctoral Studies in the Visual Arts
- Institute for Documentation and Research on Lebanon
- Institute for Domestic & International Affairs, Inc.
- Institute for Early Childhood Education and Research
- Institute for Early Learning
- Institute for East China Sea Research
- Institute for East-West Security Studies
- Institute for East/West Christian Studies
- Institute for Economic Affairs
- Institute for Economic and Social Upliftment
- Institute for Economic Competitiveness
- Institute for Economic Democracy
- Institute for Economic Empowerment of Women
- Institute for Economic Policy Research
- Institute for Economic Rationalization
- Institute for Economic Research
- Institute for Ecumenical and Cultural Research
- Institute for Education and Professional Development
- Institute for Education and Research
- Institute for Education and Social Policy
- Institute for Education by Radio-Television
- Institute for Education of Women in Africa and the Diaspora
- Institute for Education Policy Studies
- Institute for Education, Research, and Scholarships
- Institute for Educational Advancement
- Institute for Educational Career Development
- Institute for Educational Development
- Institute for Educational Leadership
- Institute for Effective Public Policy
- Institute for Effective Therapy of Homosexuality
- Institute for eGovernment
- Institute for Egyptian Art and Archaeology
- Institute for Election Systems Development
- Institute for Electronic Library Research
- Institute for Emergency Medical Education
- Institute for Employment and Vocational Training
- Institute for Employment Research
- Institute for Employment Studies
- Institute for End User Computing