Mentioned in ?
- air interface
- airborne early warning aircraft
- anomalous propagation
- Appalachian Long Distance Hikers Association
- arched barrel roof
- area code
- arterial street
- artificial radio aurora
- barrel roof
- barrel shell roof
- Bennett, Floyd
- Binhex 4.0
- Bonch-Bruevich, Mikhail
- Bonch-Bruevich, Mikhail Aleksandrovich
- Borschberg, André
- communication cable
References in periodicals archive ?
The variable InterLATA is a vector of dummies pertaining to the timing of the authorization date of individual states' section 271 applications.
Another key element of the MFJ was Judge Harold Greene's specification of the conditions under which the Bell operating companies could re-enter the interLATA long-distance marketplace.
The most damaging antitrust policy of all, in MacAvoy's view, was the court's decision to ban the divested Bell telephone companies from entering interLATA long-distance markets, a move that further limited the potential for robust competition.
Within three years, under the provisions of the FTA 96, AT&T will be competing against its former subsidiary, SBC Corporation (formerly Southwestern Bell), in the interLATA (Local Access and Transport Area) and interstate long-distance business.
8) For a general discussion of price leadership patterns and attendant rates of return for intrastate / interLATA toll traffic after deregulation, see: Loube and Pilalis 1994.
But one choice is foreclosed by the interLATA ban: relying on the local Bell company.
RBOCs are restructuring their entire approach to local access and most are still keep to enter manufacturing and interLATA long-distance services.
Intrastate InterLATA Telecommunications Demand Modeling
The University is requesting pricing for local, intraLATA, interLATA and international calling.
24) "Slamming" is the illegal practice of changing a consumer's telephone service, whether local, intralata service, or interlata service (including state to state, in state and international long distance), without permission.
Weisman, Regulation and the Vertically Integrated Firm: The Case of RBOC Entry into Interlata Long Distance, 8 J.
There's no way to tell if a call is an intrastate, interstate, interLATA (local access and transport area) or intraLATA call," he said.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Interkolkhoz Associations
- Interkolkhoz Enterprises
- Interkolkhoz Funds
- Interkolkhoz Property
- interlace operation
- interlaced arcade
- Interlaced arches
- interlaced fencing
- interlaced GIF
- interlaced image
- Interlaced ornament
- Interlaced Scanning
- interlacement band
- interlacing arcade
- interlacing arches
- interleaved windings
- Interlibrary Loan
Full browser ?
- Interlaminar Shear Strength
- Interlayer Exchange Coupling
- Interleague play
- Interleague Professional Wrestling
- Interleave Division Multiple Access
- Interleave-Division Multiplexing
- Interleaved Bit Map
- Interleaved Bitmap
- Interleaved Channel Assignment
- Interleaved De-Clustering
- Interleaved Dual Boost
- Interleaved Echo-Planar Imaging
- Interleaved Format
- Interleaved Frame Recording
- Interleaved Frequency-Division Multiple Access
- Interleaved Gradient-Recalled Echo
- Interleaved Memory Function Interpolators