The clip, filmed by guests, shows the loving couple surrounded by friends and family for their wedding in the Gonen district of Isparta
province in south western Turkey.
The police arrested 12 terror suspects in Isparta
and Bolu provinces for operating for the IS in Syria and Iraq, Turkey's Anadolu Agency reported on Friday, citing security sources.
The study investigated rural tourism marketing in the lavender area in Kuyucak village in the district of Keciborlu in Isparta
is a small province located in the Southwest Mediterranean Region of Turkey.
(1) Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation, Isparta
City Hospital, Isparta
(1) Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Suleyman Demirel University School of Medicine, Isparta
ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan on Thursday expressed condolences on the news of a military plane crash in Isparta
province of Turkey on January 17.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this tragedy as well as with all those who have lost their loved ones", the statement said.Three Turkish soldiers were killed after a CASA-type military aircraft crashed in the Central Anatolian province of Isparta
on January 17.Isparta Governor confirmed that two pilots and one technician were killed in the crash, which occurred in a rural area of Isparta
's Yalvac district.
(1) Department of General Surgery, School of Medicine, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta
(2) Suleyman Demirel University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Perinatology, Isparta
Mehmat Demir Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta
(1) Department of General Surgery, Suleyman Demirel University School of Medicine, Isparta
Stool specimens of patients aged 0-14 years admitted to the Emergency Room and Pediatric Outpatient Clinic at Isparta
Obstetrics and Pediatrics Hospital with a diagnosis of acute gastroenteritis between January 2013 and December 2013 were examined for the presence of enteric adenovirus (Ad40 and Ad41) antigen using immunoassay methods (Adenostrip C-1003 BioConcept Belgium).