Khibinogorsk | Article about Khibinogorsk by The Free Dictionary
Khibinogorsk: see KirovskKirovsk
, city (1989 pop. 43,500), N European Russia, on the Kola Peninsula. The city is the center of a mining complex that produces apatite and nephelite, raw materials for the superphosphate and aluminum industries. It was founded in 1929 as Khibinogorsk.
..... Click the link for more information. .
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia™ Copyright © 2013, Columbia University Press. Licensed from Columbia University Press. All rights reserved. www.cc.columbia.edu/cu/cup/
The following article is from The Great Soviet Encyclopedia (1979). It might be outdated or ideologically biased.
until 1934, the name of the city of Kirovsk in Murmansk Oblast, RSFSR.
The Great Soviet Encyclopedia, 3rd Edition (1970-1979). © 2010 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive
Later, in the 1950s, she taught in the Kirovsk (formerly Khibinogorsk
) middle school.
- Khemnitser, Ivan Ivanovich
- Khenkin, Vladimir
- Khenkin, Vladimir Iakovlevich
- Kheraskov, Mikhail
- Kheraskov, Mikhail Matveevich
- Kheraskov, Nikolai
- Kheraskov, Nikolai Pavlovich
- Khergiani, Mikhail
- Khergiani, Mikhail Vissarionovich
- Kherson Cotton Textile Combine
- Kherson Oblast
- Kherson Seaport
- Khesin-Lure, Roman
- Khesin-Lure, Roman Beniaminovich
- Khetagurov, Georgii
- Khetagurov, Georgii Ivanovich
- Khetagurov, Kosta
- Khetagurov, Kosta Levanovich
- Khiabani, Muhammad
- Khidoiatov, Abrar
- Khilkov, Andrei
- Khilkov, Andrei Iakovlevich
- Khiloli, Badriddin
- Khilov, Konstantin
- Khilov, Konstantin Lvovich
- Khimich, Georgii Lukich
- Khimicheskaia Promyshlennost
- Khimiia i Zhizn
- Khimiia Publishing House
- Khimiia v Selskom Khoziaistve
- Khimki Reservoir
- Khinchin, Aleksandr
- Khinchin, Aleksandr Iakovlevich
- Khinchuk, Lev
- Khinchuk, Lev Mikhailovich
- Khingan Preserve
- Khingan, Great