Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
('hip osteoarthritis'/exp OR (Coxarthros* OR 'malum coxae sinilis' OR ((hip OR cox) NEAR/3 (arthrit* OR arthros* OR osteoarthr* OR oa))):ab,ti) AND ('kinesiotherapy'/exp OR 'physiotherapy'/exp OR 'manipulative medicine'/exp OR exercise/exp OR (kinesiotherap* OR kinesitherap* OR ((exercise) NEAR/ 3 (technique* OR treat* OR therap*))):ab,ti)
The kinesiotherapy is defined as therapy by movement, achieved through rehabilitation programs intended to recover the diminished functions or to rehabilitate the functions of the organs after certain disorders (Sbenghe, 1987).
Some respiratory kinesiotherapy maneuvers may allow enough expiratory flow without leading to airway closure .
The first group consisted of 16 AS patients exposed to whole-body cryotherapy procedures with subsequent kinesiotherapy (WBC group, mean age 46.63 [+ or -] 1.5 years).
Physiotherapy techniques used with this patient group include massage therapy, kinesiotherapy, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, and therapeutic exercise (TE).
Recently, self-administered preventive kinesiotherapy of CTS and systemic enzyme therapy have been implemented by the company; their effectiveness will be prospectively studied.
Sieron-Stoltny, "Can whole-body cryotherapy with subsequent kinesiotherapy procedures in closed type cryogenic chamber improve BASDAI, BASFI, and some spine mo- bility parameters and decrease pain intensity in patients with ankylosing spondylitis?" BioMed Research International, vol.
The positioning of physical medicine and rehabilitation encouraged the recognition of therapeutic tools such as mechanotherapy (also known as medical gymnastics, orthopedic gym nastics, kinesiotherapy, or heliotherapy), which included exercises, manipulations, and massages.
Gastaldi A, Magalhaes C, Barauna M, Silva E, Souza H (2008) Benefits of postoperative respiratory kinesiotherapy following laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
Laura recommends that students considering kinesiotherapy contact the volunteer department of their local VA to find out if they can shadow a kinesiotherapist at work.
Active kinesiotherapy involved dog treadmill training.
(2) Department of Kinesiotherapy, University School of Physical Education in Poznan, Krolowej Jadwigi 27/39, 61-871 Poznan, Poland
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Kindred: The Embraced
- Kinect for Windows
- kinematic boundary condition
- kinematic chain
- kinematic fluidity
- Kinematic Pair
- kinematic similarity
- Kinematic Viscosity
- kinematically admissible motion
- Kinematics of Mechanisms
- Kiner, Ralph McPherran
- kinescope recording
- kinesthetic apraxia
- Kinetic architecture
- kinetic art
- kinetic energy
- kinetic energy ammunition
- kinetic equilibrium
- kinetic friction
- kinetic intermediate
- kinetic lead
- Kinetic Methods of Analysis
- kinetic momentum
- kinetic potential
- kinetic pressure
- kinetic reaction
- kinetic stress
- kinetic theory
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Kinetic theory of matter
- kinetic-molecular theory of gases
Full browser ?
- Kinesiological Motion Expert System
- Kinesiology and Exercise Studies
- Kinesiology and Health Promotion Department
- Kinesiology and Health Science
- Kinesiology and Leisure Science
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional
- Kinesiology Practitioners Accreditation Board
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, Health and Sport
- Kinesiology, Leisure and Sport Sciences
- Kinesis Myofascial Integration
- kinesthesia hallucination