Also found in: Wikipedia.
a city in Tomsk Oblast, RSFSR and port on the right bank of the Ob’ River, 330 km northwest of Tomsk. Population, 25,000 (1970). It has fish industry and a meat-packing plant. It is the site of medical and pedagogical schools and a museum of local lore. Kolpashevo arose in the early 17th century and became a city in 1938.