the remains of a nonfortified clan settlement of the fourth and third centuries B.C. on the right bank of the Chusovaia River near the village of Konetsgor, Perm’ Raion, Perm’ Oblast, RSFSR.
The settlement belonged to one of the tribes of the Anan’ino culture. The population engaged in farming, stock raising, and hunting and had knowledge of copper and iron metallurgy. Excavations conducted by A. V. Zbrueva from 1935 to 1937 revealed the remains of a semisubterranean communal dwelling with nine hearths; it measured more than 40 m long and about 6 m wide. The objects found included tools made of stone, bronze, and iron; parts of horse harnesses; grain mortars; fragments of clay human figurines and clay vessels; and a bronze statuette of the Egyptian god Amon.