References in periodicals archive ?
Gaynor, 63, said: "I set up the website as when I was first diagnosed with lymphodema I wasn't angry about getting it but I was angry about the lack of education and promotion.
After that, I began going to Marie Curie for the Lymphodema Clinic, and the service they provide is wonderful.
Too many find that it's the cancer they can cope with, but lymphodema is a different matter altogether.
In July 2005, Sarah developed lymphodema ( a painful swelling that restricts movement, which is caused by damage to the lymph nodes during treatment.
The new unit also includes a lymphodema suite with two treatment rooms.
Most of the cash raised has gone towards the development of a lymphodema clinic to treat patients from around the Midlands.
the Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization, the National Lymphodema Network, the Breast Reconstruction Advocacy Project, the Connecticut Breast Cancer Coalition and the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
Applications include the early detection and monitoring of lymphodema, muscle wasting, weight management, drug dosing and monitoring.
STAFF at the Asda supermarket in London Road, Coventry, will be handing over a cheque for pounds 1,810 to the city's University Hospital, Walsgrave, towards treatment for lymphodema.
Besides amputation of a dominant upper limb, other diagnoses potentially result in single-handedness and I-IHDT, such as brachial plexus avulsion, chronic unilateral lymphodema, hemiparesis following stroke, focal hand dystonia, limb salvage following mutilating hand injury (crush, avulsion, burns), and complex regional pain syndrome following minor trauma or surgery .
She said: "I have lymphodema as a result of the breast cancer like many people who has been through it.
A She has developed a condition known as lymphodema.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- lymphangioendothelial sarcoma
- Lymphangitis, Ulcerative
- lymphatic system
- lymphatic tissue
- lymphoblastic leukemia
- lymphocyte transformation
- lymphocytic angina
- lymphocytic choriomeningitis
- lymphocytic leukemia
- lymphocytic lymphoma
- lymphocytic sarcoma
- lymphogranuloma inguinale
- lymphogranuloma venereum
- Lymphogranulomatosis Inguinalis
- lymphoid cell
- lymphoid hemoblast of Pappenheim
- lymphoid organ
- lymphoid tissue
- lymphokine-activated killer cell
- lymphopathia venereum
- lymphoproliferative virus group
- Lynaker, Thomas
- Lynch, Benito
- Lynch, Charles
- Lynch, Jack
- Lynch, John Roy
- Lynch, Judge
Full browser ?
- lymphocytoma cutis
- Lymphocytosis with Binucleated Lymphocytes
- lymphocytotoxic antibodies
- lymphocytotoxic antibody
- lymphocytotoxicity assay
- lymphoderma perniciosa
- Lymphoedema Association of Australia
- lymphoepithelial carcinoma
- Lymphoepithelial Carcinoma of Salivary Gland
- lymphoepithelial cyst
- Lymphoepithelial Kazal-type-related inhibito
- lymphoepithelial Kazal-type-related inhibitor
- Lymphoepithelial Kazal-type-related inhibitor 2
- lymphoepithelial lesion, benign
- lymphoepithelial organ
- lymphoepithelial sialadenitis
- lymphoepithelial thymoma
- Lymphoepithelioma-Like Carcinoma
- Lymphoepithelioma-Like Carcinoma of the Skin