MTS


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Wikipedia.

MTS

(1)
Message Transport System.

MTS

(programming)

MTS

(1) (MT/s) (MegaTransfers per Second) See MT/sec.

(2) (MPEG-2 Transport Stream) The format for broadcasting MPEG video. See MPEG-2 transport stream.

(3) See Microsoft Transaction Server.

(4) (Modular TV System) The stereo channel added to the NTSC analog TV standard, which includes the SAP audio channel for special use.
References in periodicals archive ?
In August 2018, MTS estimated it losses at $750 million before filing a lawsuit.
According to the CSX announcement, investors must have a valid trading account with a registered CSX broker to get the MTS service, which will be offered free of charge for the first year after its launch.
MTS Health Investors makes equity investments in companies that operate within the services sectors of the healthcare industry.
In Triple jump (Men) saw Priankar first with 12.6 mtrs jump, Naval second with 12.2 mts and Vijayath third with 11.9 mtrs jump.
Not just a payment system, MTS Money Wallet is a hub for all of MTS's financial services.
The country wide stocks of High Speed Diesel (HSD) is 466,821 MTs which is sufficient for 17 days cover as per current average per day demand of the country, which is around 27,310 MTS.
Moreover, 02 Vessels of HSD, carrying quantity of 106,000 MTs are waiting for berthing, while 01 vessel having quantity of around 54,000 MTs Is under discharge.
"This is just the latest step in our ongoing transformation to become a customer-focused company that is the first choice for Manitobans," said Heather Tulk, Chief Customer Officer, MTS. "We want our customers to be at the forefront of everything we do.
This mission and focus is virtually identical to that of MTS, uniquely spanning both of MTS's Sensor and Test business units.
MTS Systems Corporation's testing hardware, software and services solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures.
In accordance with the terms of the agreement, on September 24, a 50.01 percent stake in the joint venture UMS was transferred to MTS, while a state-owned unitary enterprise Center for Radio ?ommunications retained the remaining 49.99 percent stake.
The operator will provide access to MTS for regional roaming in the Middle East and Africa, while MTS will extend Etisalat's reach across their Eurasian footprint.