References in periodicals archive ?
Tacrolimus (FK506) versus cyclosporine microemulsion (Neoral) as maintenance immunosuppression therapy in kidney transplant recipients.
Vicari, "Optical nonlinearity in a film of water in oil microemulsion," Optical Materials, vol.
After stirring for 60 min, a steady microemulsion was obtained.
[11.] Lawrence MJ, Rees GD, microemulsion based media as novel drug delivery systems.
One problem with this approach was that the purity of the water that is needed for ensuring a stable microemulsion was considerably lower than the purity of the water typically generated by the Army's purification units.
The effectiveness of passive delivery from microemulsions showed some relationship to MTX concentration, but appeared not to be affected by microemulsion composition or phase proportion.
Phase behavior of microemulsion reflected by the pseudo-ternary phase diagram is a key parameter of the application of PDILMs.
The composition, when at 65[degrees]C to 85[degrees]C, is a liquid bicontinuous microemulsion or a lamellar liquid crystal-dispersed bicontinuous microemulsion; at room temperature it is a solid.
Xelpros is developed using SPARC's proprietary Swollen Micelle Microemulsion technology.
* OmegaZero[TM] Microemulsion Technology: Reduce burps, no coating needed
Amine-decorated SLN was firstly synthesized in a water-in-oil microemulsion with minor modification as previously reported (20).
For this purpose, a concentration of 0.01 mM of the drug was added to the initial aqueous phase used for the microemulsion preparation.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- microdisk laser
- Microelectric Machine
- Microelectrode Technique
- microelectromechanical system
- micro-electro-mechanical system
- Micro-electro-mechanical systems
- microelectronic circuitry
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- microemulsion flooding
- micro-en route automated radar tracking system
- microfilm plotter
- microfloppy disk
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Marketing Research Council
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney
- microendoscopic discectomy scope
- MicroEnergy Technologies, Inc.
- Microengineering Common Interest Group
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Microenterprise Development Organization
- Microenterprise Development Program
- Microenvironmental Minimal Bactericidal Concentrations