Moultrie (mōl`trē), city (1990 pop. 14,865), seat of Colquitt co., SW Ga., on the Ochlockonee River; inc. 1890. The town grew as a lumbering and naval stores center but is now a commercial produce center. Manufactures include furniture, fertilizer, lighting fixtures, animal feeds, aircraft, paper products, agricultural equipment, and steel and aluminum products. There also is cotton and meat processing.