Seroprevalence of hepatitis E in Nahavand
Islamic Republic of Iran: a population-based study.
(68) In the fall of 1889 and the winter of 1890, the epidemics devastated border towns such as Khanaqayn, and then made inroads into key population centers inside Iran, including Kirmanshahan, Nahavand
, Tuysirkan, Hamadan, Malayir, Qum, and Bebekam.
If this is true, then it may have been a consequence of the mayhem that followed the fierce Arab-Persian battles of al-Qadisiya, Jalula and Nahavand
. Certainly Caliphs Harun and Mamun established their Bayt-ul-Hikmah in imitation of this school at Gundeshapur.
In 1946, for example, a village cleric in the western Iranian region of Nahavand
did not know that Reza Shah, the first Pahlavi monarch who ruled from 1925 to 1941, was dethroned four years earlier and that his son, Mohammad Reza (who ruled from 1941 to 1979), had succeed the throne.
(1) Department of Nursing, Faculty of Paramedical Sciences, Alborz University of Medical Sciences, Karaj, Iran, (2) Department of Health in Emergencies and Disaster, School of Management and Medical Information Sciences, Management and Health Economics Research Committee, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran, (3) Faculty Member, School of Nahavand
Paramedical, Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, Hamadan, Iran, (4) Department of Emergency Medicine, College of Medicine, Alborz University of Medical Sciences, Karaj, Iran, (5) Department of Intensive Care Nursing, Faculty of Paramedical Sciences, Alborz University of Medical Sciences, Karaj, Iran
Tehran, (QNA) - An earthquake measuring 4.7 on Richter scale rocked Nahavand
in Iran's western province of Hamedan early Friday, Iranian News Agency (IRNA) reported.
En la tabla 3 se aprecia que el 60,78% de los articulos siguen discutiendo sobre el tema, cuestionando por ejemplo el aprendizaje sobre lo etico que puede obtener un adulto (Wang y Calvano, 2015; Gu y Neesham, 2014; Castano y Garin, 2012; McWilliams y Nahavand
, 2006; Sims y Felton, 2006).
Souri was born in 1985 in Nahavand
City, Hamedan Province in Iran.
* Ghobadi et al., 2012; they recognize the importance of geomorphologic characteristics, carbonate-rock Lithology and physical recognition in order to evaluate the development of karst in Nahavand
and concluded that right mix of Lithology, secondary Porosity, numerous discontinuities and frequency of karst geomorphologic phenomena in carbonate units represent the karst development in region.
Verayneh Rain gauge station in the Nahavand
city is in geographical position 48 degrees, 24 minutes, and 15 seconds East longitude and 34 degrees, 04 minutes, and 32 seconds North latitude.
(1) Department of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Nahavand
Higher Education Complex, Bu-Ali SinaUniversity, Hamedan, Iran.
(3) Head of Agricultural Extension and Education Dept., Nahavand
Higher Education Complex, Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamadan, Iran