study(redirected from Nerve conduction study)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Wikipedia.
Related to Nerve conduction study: nerve conduction test
1. a drawing, sculpture, etc., executed for practice or in preparation for another work
2. a musical composition intended to develop one aspect of performing technique
3. Theatre a person who memorizes a part in the manner specified
A drawing executed as an educational exercise, produced as a preliminary to a final work or made record observations.See also: Design drawing
1. A room or alcove of a house or apartment used primarily as a place for reading, writing, and study. It often embodies the features of a private office and private library.
2. A preliminary sketch or drawing to facilitate the development of a design.