Ningsia

(redirected from Ningxia)
Also found in: Dictionary, Wikipedia.
Related to Ningxia: Ningxia Wolfberry

Ningsia

, Ninghsia
1. a former province of NW China: mostly included in the Inner Mongolian AR in 1956, with the smaller part constituted as the Ningxia Hui AR in 1958
2. the former name of Yinchuan
References in periodicals archive ?
Founded in 2015, the Ningxia Western Cloud Data Technology Co.
According to Times of Oman , Ningxia Zhongke will have a 51% stake in the solar panel venture, while the remaining 49% ownership will be held by the Oman Investment Fund.
The agreement was signed by Abdulla Belhoul, Chief Executive Officer of Dubai Wholesale City, and a representative from Ningxia Forward Fund Management Company, on the sidelines of the third edition of the China - Arab States Expo in China's northwest autonomous region Ningxia's capital Yinchuan, that drew the participation of a high-level UAE delegation.
The agreement was signed by Abdulla Belhoul, Chief Executive Officer of Dubai Wholesale City, and a representative from Ningxia Forward Fund Management Company, on the sidelines of the third edition of the China -- Arab States Expo in China's northwest autonomous region Ningxia's capital Yinchuan, that drew the participation of a high-level UAE delegation.
Abdulla Belhoul, chief executive officer of Dubai Wholesale City, and a representative from Ningxia Forward Fund Management Company signed the agreement on the sidelines of the third edition of the China-Arab States Expo in China's northwest autonomous region Ningxia's capital Yinchuan.
Ningxia Zhongke will own a 51 per cent stake in the $94 million-solar panel project, with the remaining owned by OIF.
The Chinese delegation was headed by Wang Heshan, deputy governor of Ningxia province.
The Gulf Organisation for Industrial Consulting hosted a meeting with a delegation from China's Ningxia province at Goic's headquarters in Doha yesterday to discuss ways to promote industrial cooperation.
Duqm, Apr 19 (ONA) Wang Chan, Vice Governor of Ningxia in the People's Republic of China, currently
KARACHI -- Ningxia Car Rally will arrive here on Friday (October 21) tentatively by National Highway.
He was talking to a Chinese delegation headed by Deputy Governor Wang Heshan of Chinese Province Ningxia, which called on him here on Monday.