Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
American researchers in Bangladesh had shown that ORT could reverse fatal dehydration in cholera patients, but its effectiveness outside hospitals had not yet been proven.
The inclusion of ZS with ORT in standard childhood diarrheal treatment protocols offers hope for improving morbidity and mortality outcomes in Guatemala, where diarrhea is the third leading cause of death in children under 5 years old and an estimated 70% of children face chronic undernutrition (13).
Ort Gallery is one of seven organisations in the Midlands to receive a share of PS953,000 from the Arts Council's Elevate Fund.
An RCT conducted in an urban emergen cy department evaluated ORT and IVF for 4 hours in 72 children ages 8 weeks to 3 years with moderate dehydration from viral gastroenteritis.
Ort said they will be operating their own hotel brand for the first two towers in Phase 1 while they have not decided yet on whether to get another hotel chain to operate the hotel for the second phase.
Recognised for their reliability, durability and long operating range, ORTs are in service with many scientific, defence and commercial organisations that rely upon them for the deployment and recovery of equipment.
But he was overshadowed by the all-round e orts of Basit Zaman.
ORT services have been established in all hospitals, primary health care centers, lady health worker programs, and non-government health centers throughout the country.
ORT is considered a beneficial treatment approach in reducing the harms associated with POD and changing the negative consumer behaviors associated with POD.
Physicians at Michigan Pain Consultants have been using the 5-question ORT as part of their 120-question Pain Health Assessment that they give to chronic pain patients on an iPad prior to seeing the doctor.
Randy Ort, spokesman from the Arkansas State Highway & Transportation Department, said widening 1-40 should reduce congestion on the affected stretch, therefore enhancing "safety and mobility" for motorists.
In this setting with limited or no intravenous (IV) fluid therapy available, ORT alone decreased deaths from about 40% to 3% and was administered by friends and families of the cholera victims without any prior training (3).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Orr, Bobby
- Orr, James Lawrence
- Orrery, Charles Boyle, 4th earl of
- Orrery, Roger Boyle, 1st earl of
- orris oil
- Orr's white
- Orrum, Eilley
- Ors, Eugenio d'
- Orsat analyzer
- Orsay, Alfred Guillaume Gabriel, count d'
- Orsha Upland
- Orsini, Felice
- Orsino, Count
- Orsk-Khalilovo Metallurgical Combine
- Orson Welles
- Ortaç, Yusuf Ziya
- Ortega Saavedra, Daniel
- Ortega y Gasset
- Ortega y Gasset, José
- Ortelius, Abraham
- Ortenberg, Arthur
- ortho acid
- ortho- ethylethylphosphonothioate
- orthoarsenic acid
- orthobaric density
- orthobituminous coal
- orthoboric acid
Full browser ?
- Országos Burgonya Szövetség és Terméktanács
- Orszagos Egeszsegbiztositasi Penztar
- Országos Élelmiszerbiztonsági és Táplálkozástudományi Intézet
- Országos Esettanulmány Verseny
- Országos Meteorológiai Szolgálat
- Országos Polgárõr Szövetség
- Országos Rádió És Televízió Testület
- Orszagos Rendor Fokapitanysag
- Országos Scleroderma Közhasznú Egyesület
- Országos Takarék Pénztár
- Országos Tudományos Diákköri Konferencián
- Országos Tudományos Diákköri Tanács
- Orszagos Tudomanyos Kutatasi Alap
- Orszagos Valasztasi Bizottsag
- Orszeszko, Eliza Orzeszko
- Ort cloud
- Ort cloud
- Ort von Interesse
- Orta (Janissary)
- Orta Anadolu Ihracatçi Birlikleri
- Orta Dogu Teknik Üniversitesi
- Orta Düzey Yönetici
- Ortac, Yusuf Ziya
- Ortaç, Yusuf Ziya
- Ortadogu Teknik Universitesi
- Ortadoðu Sanayi ve Ticaret Merkezi
- Ortega Daniel
- Ortega Saavedra