Odessa Film Studio

Odessa Film Studio

 

a film studio organized in 1919 from a number of private film studios. It was reorganized in 1922 as the Odessa Film Studio of the VUFKU (All-Ukrainian Photography and Film Board), and in 1929 as the Odessa Ukrainfil’m Film Studio. In 1938 it became the Odessa Film Studio. During the Great Patriotic War of 1941–45, the studio merged with the Tashkent Film Studio. In 1954 the studio resumed work in Odessa.

References in periodicals archive ?
A Ukrainian Ministry of Culture, Odessa Film Studio production.