Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
But the three policemen were flung far and wide, and Bill Totts, raining down lumps of coal, held the fort.
Many policemen crawled under the coal waggon for safety, while the loose horses, with here and there a policeman on their backs or struggling at their heads to hold them, surged across the sidewalk opposite the jam and broke into Market Street.
The two policemen advanced on Daughtry and Kwaque with extended clubs.
Keep away, an' keep movin'," one of the policemen growled fiercely.
So the procession, led by the board-of-heath doctor and the sergeant, and brought up in the rear by the policemen with their protectively extended clubs, started through the doorway.
There was a murmur of sympathy and admiration from the miners at the dauntless demeanour of the newcomer, while the two policemen shrugged their shoulders and renewed a conversation between themselves.
The Untouchables presented policemen as superheroes; it was an action-adventure show fitted in police-drama trappings.
The policeman was part of a group of policemen carrying out a random swoop to stop individuals distributing massage cards to pedestrians or putting them on windshields of cars in Jebel Ali area.
KARACHI -- The father of 19-year-old Intizar Ahmed, who was shot dead by nine police personnel of Anti-Car Lifting Cell (ACLC) on Khayaban-i-Ittehad in Defence Housing Authority on Jan 13, termed on Sunday the murder of his son a 'planned act' and demanded trial of the policemen involved in the killing in the Anti-Terrorism Court.
Caloocan City policemen are set to be back in the field as they finished on Monday their retraining and reorientation program after the entire police force was relieved following allegations of abuse under the government's anti-illegal drug campaign.
ISLAMABAD, Oct 29 (KUNA) -- At least 20 Afghan policemen were killed and several others injured in separate clashes with Taliban rebels in different parts of Afghanistan, Afghan police said on Sunday.
One of the policemen showed his police ID to the 25-year-old man, who turned quickly and tried to abscond.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- polian vesicle
- Polianov, Dimitr
- Polianovka Peace of 1634
- Polianskii, Anatolii
- Polianskii, Anatolii Trofimovich
- Polianskii, Dmitrii
- Polianskii, Dmitrii Stepanovich
- Polianskii, Iurii
- Polianskii, Iurii Ivanovich
- Poliarnaia Zvezda
- polical sociology
- police court
- Police Department
- police dog
- police power
- police procedural
- police state
- police station
- Police, the
- policy based
- policy management
- Policy of Economies
- Policy, Insurance
- Polidori, John
- Polignac, Auguste-Jules-Armand-Marie De
- Polignac, Jules Armand, prince de
- Polignac, Melchior de
- Polignac, Yolande Martine Gabrielle de Polastron, duchesse de
- Polihale State Park
- Polikanov, Sergei
- Polikanov, Sergei Mikhailovich
- Polikarp Kakabadze
- Polikarp Malkhazovich Kakabadze
- Polikarp Mikhailovich Zalesov
- Polikarp Zalesov
- Polikarpov, Nikolai
- Polikarpov, Nikolai Nikolaevich
- Polikarpovich, Konstantin
- Polikarpovich, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Polikarpov-Orlov, Fedor
Full browser ?
- Police/Mental Health Liaison
- Policealne Studium Ekonomiczno Informatyczne
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- Policeman Lesion
- Policeman of the Abdomen
- policeman's helmet
- Polichlorek Winylu
- Policia Civil
- Polícia de Intervenção e Defesa do Estado
- Policia de Investigaciones de Chile
- Policía de Investigaciones del Perú
- Policía de Mercados
- Polícia de Segurança Pública
- Policia de Turismo
- Polícia de Vigilância E Defesa do Estado
- Polícia Federal
- Policía Federal Argentina
- Policía Federal Preventiva
- Policía Fronteriza
- Policia General de Trafico
- Policía Judicial del Distrito Federal
- Policía Judicial del Estado