References in periodicals archive ?
Kyprolis has been shown to block proteasomes, leading to an excessive build-up of proteins within cells.
Further, studies have shown that prolonged oxidized proteins are more resistant to degradation by 20S proteasomes [66, 67].
in part, to a decline in the ability of proteasomes to degrade oxidatively-modified proteins
The proteasome activity increases considerably during the initial steps of embryonic stem cell differentiation in mice.
mass (kDa)/pl 3217 Proteasome activator complex subunit 3 P61289 29.
Effects of chronic ethanol administration on rat liver proteasome activities: Relationship with oxidative stress.
In the field of cosmetology, a lot of research has been carried out on proteasomes, while the autophagy process remained understudied.
In this scenario, it can be anticipated that a crucial role is played by age-related structural and functional alterations and modifications of proteasomes and immunoproteasomes, the last being a key component of antigen processing and MHC class I antigen presentation.
Proteasomes have two unique enzymological properties as a protease; multiple peptidase activities, and a latent form.
The proteasomes are there to keep the lethal Bax incheck.
In addition, the a-subunits can bind various proteasome regulators that are needed to built up 26S proteasomes, hybrid proteasomes, and other proteasome-regulator complexes that fulfill a variety of biological functions, such as proteolytic activation and inactivation of regulators of the cell cycle, of transcription, of differentiation, and of metabolic control and removal of proteins, including their processing to MHC class I antigens (1).
Phosphorylation of proteasomes in mammalian cells: identification of two phosphorylated subunits and the effect of phosphorylation on activity.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- protactinium-ionium age method
- Protagoras of Abdera
- protalus rampart
- Protazanov, Iakov
- Protazanov, Iakov Aleksandrovich
- protease inhibitor
- protected AAC
- protected airspace
- Protected Animals and Plants
- protected area
- protected construction
- protected corner
- protected equipment
- protected escape route
- protected format
- protected location
- protected membrane roof
- protected metal sheeting
- protected mode
- Protected Mode driver
- Protected Natural Region
- protected noncombustible construction
- protected opening
- protected ordinary construction
- protected premise
- protected shaft
- protected stair
- protected subnetwork
- protected thermometer
- protected waste pipe
- protected WMA
Full browser ?
- Proteases and Inflammation Network
- proteasomal ATPase-associated factor 1
- proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, ATPase, 1
- proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, ATPase, 2
- proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, ATPase, 3
- proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, ATPase, 4
- proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, ATPase, 5
- proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, ATPase, 6
- proteasome 26S ATPase subunit 5
- Proteasome 26S subunit ATPase 1, proteasome 26S subunit, ATPase, 1
- Proteasome 26S subunit ATPase 2
- Proteasome 26S subunit ATPase 3
- Proteasome 26S subunit ATPase 4
- Proteasome 26S subunit ATPase 5
- Proteasome 26S subunit ATPase 6
- proteasome 26S subunit, ATPase, 2
- Proteasome Activating Nucleotidase
- Proteasome inhibitor
- Proteasome subunit p42
- Proteasome subunit p45
- Proteasome subunit P50
- Proteasome Subunit X
- Protección Animal Ecuador
- Protección Automática Contra Incendios, S.A.
- Protección de cada Buque de la Compañía
- Protección de cultivos de la Cámara de Comercio de Lima
- Protección de los Buques y de las Instalaciones Portuarias
- Proteccion de Valores
- Protección Total
- Protección Vial
- Protech Communications Inc.
- protect against
- protect against (someone or something)
- Protect against Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Protect Against Wrapped Sequence Numbers
- Protect All Children Today
- Protect America Act of 2007
- Protect and Respect
- Protect Arizona Now
- Protect As Restricted Data
- Protect Each Other
- protect from
- Protect from Freezing
- protect from injury