Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Thus, addressing the quality-of-service problem appropriately requires research to determine why the quality of service in Latin America is diminishing after the reform.
Recently, however, researchers have been recommending an analysis of the quality-of-service factor due to its noticeable reduction (Berg, 2006; Costas, 2006; Millan, 2006; Shirley, 2004).
Later, Ai and Sappington (1998) and Clements (2001) produced an econometric analysis that related telecommunication infrastructure and labor to the quality-of-service index.
Quality-of-service monitoring: Quality-of-service monitoring involves a regulator controlling the level of quality of service provided by the electric distribution utility (Holt, 2004).
The quality of service could be a hidden cost of privatization because the policies of regulation have neglected the quality-of-service issue (Costas, 2006).
These incentives relate to price, quality-of-service requirements, and mandates for system expansion.
Excluding reliability, the firm tends to protect profits by lowering the quality of service; however, including quality-of-service costs eliminates this tendency.
Multiple-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) is the solution for metro high speed network service providers facing challenges of integrating new services with existing ones, maintaining quality-of-service along with guaranteed bandwidth, and providing reliable and responsive networks, according to author Tan (principle consultant, Couver Network Consulting).
The rapid delivery of high bandwidth, security and quality-of-service makes it enticing to mere mortals.
While researchers have provided an understanding of the properties of various quality-of-service mechanisms on a local scale, the effects of such mechanisms have not been studied on a global scale in large networks.
One in three consumers cite employee turnover as a significant and even crucial factor in examining quality-of-service delivery.
Moreover, it introduces a system of quality-of-service standards in order to improve the quality of service and a penalty system to be applied when the agreed standards are not met.After a lengthy inquiry by its Competition Directorate-General, the Commission has now granted an exemption for the REIMS II Agreement from EU rules on restrictive business agreements (Article 81@3 of the EU Treaty) and from Article 53@3 of the European Economic Area Agreement (as Norway and Iceland are EEA members but not in the EU).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- qualifying association
- Qualitative Analysis
- qualitative data
- qualitative research techniques
- quality analysis
- quality assurance
- quality control
- quality factor
- Quality Factor Meter
- Quality Factor of an Oscillatory System
- Quality of Labor
- Quality of Products
- quality of service
- quality of snow
- quality of sound
- quality of steam
- quality of working life
- quality program
- Quality Systems & Software Ltd.
- quality-control chart
- quality-factor meter
- Quanah, also
- Quang Tri
- Quang Yen
- quantal response
- Quantitative Analysis
- quantitative data
- Quantitative Evaluation of Product Quality
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative geomorphology
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative research techniques
- Quantitative Stress
- quantitative structure-activity relationships
- quantitative trait
Full browser ?
- Quality, Service, Innovation, Integrity
- Quality, Service, Technology and Price
- Quality, Sound and Vision
- Quality, Standardization, Certification and Accreditation
- Quality, Strategy, Process, People
- Quality, User Needs, Ownership and Empowerment
- Quality, Value and Chaos
- Quality, Value, Service, and Cleanliness
- Quality-Adjusted Life Expectancy
- Quality-Adjusted Life Month
- Quality-Adjusted Life Week
- Quality-Adjusted Life Year
- quality-adjusted life yr
- Quality-Adjusted Life-Days
- Quality-Adjusted Life-Year
- quality-adjusted life-years
- Quality-Adjusted Lifetime
- Quality-Adjusted Survival Time
- Quality-Adjusted Tooth Year
- Quality-Aware Routing
- quality-control chart
- Quality-Driven Architecture Design and Quality Analysis
- quality-factor meter
- Quality-of-Life Improvement
- Quality-of-Service Basic Service Set
- Quality-of-Service-Aware Routing in Overlay Networks
- Quality-Oriented Adaptation Scheme
- Quality-Price Ratio
- Quality-Price Trade-Off
- Quality-Quantity Simulation
- Quality-Ready Assessment
- Quality-Related Research
- Quality-Switched Ruby Laser
- Quality/Cost Ratio
- QualityQuest Award
- Qualiware Lifecycle Manager, Inc.
- Qualls Early Learning Inventory