Mentioned in ?
- Automatic Control
- Bain, Joe S.
- Boris Nekrasov
- Boris Vladimirovich Nekrasov
- bound variable
- centum call second
- Classical Economics
- cost/benefits analysis
- Dataflow systems
- deductive tableau
- digital filter
- ecological energetics
- Economic Efficiency of Socialist Production
- economic surplus
- Elasticity of Consumption and Demand
- energy budget
References in periodicals archive ?
In cost-effectiveness analysis, scientists quantify the benefits of proposed legislation not by the economic value of the lives it saves but by the life years it saves in the population as a whole.
To better quantify their limits, test panels have been formed to evaluate the odors.
Only 27% of lower performing organizations reported that these measures were used to quantify the benefits of internship programs to a high or very high degree.
Department of Agriculture's Animal Waste Pathogen Laboratory in Beltsville, Maryland, microbiologist Daniel Shelton is working on a method to quickly identify and quantify E.
Fortunately, new tools are available that enhance retention decisions by improving the ability to quantify the benefits of insurance protection.
The next step was to quantify the effect of IQ on potential earnings by an individual over the course of a lifetime, which must take into account both the direct effect of cognitive ability on earning potential and its indirect effects on schooling and employment.
"Our job is to quantify and adjust claims once the event occurs."
But enterprise risk management is not a product, it is a process--one in which companies partner with their brokers and insurance carriers to identify, assess and quantify risks.
Best is encouraged that most companies prudently use sophisticated risk-management tools to quantify their exposures to catastrophes and to manage property concentrations.
Success in AI depends on considering both its tangible and intangible benefits and determining how to meaningfully quantify them.
In the last few years a number of recent studies have shown the emerging potential of remote sensing in mapping irrigation at different scales and different attends to quantify the amount of water used for irrigating from space have been published.
On display will be the comprehensive suite of Intellectual Property cost calculators from the stables of Quantify IP, the pioneer in the development of Intellectual Property cost-estimation solutions.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Quality Factor Meter
- Quality Factor of an Oscillatory System
- Quality of Labor
- Quality of Products
- quality of service
- quality of snow
- quality of sound
- quality of steam
- quality of working life
- quality program
- Quality Systems & Software Ltd.
- quality-control chart
- quality-factor meter
- Quanah, also
- Quang Tri
- Quang Yen
- quantal response
- Quantitative Analysis
- quantitative data
- Quantitative Evaluation of Product Quality
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative geomorphology
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative research techniques
- Quantitative Stress
- quantitative structure-activity relationships
- quantitative trait
- quantitative trait locus
- Quantitative Versification
- quantity distance tables
- quantity meter
- quantity of electricity
- Quantity survey
- quantity surveyor
- quantity-distance tables
- quantization distortion
- quantization error
- quantization level
Full browser ?
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Self
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree
- Quantifying and Understanding the Earth System
- Quantile Bend Estimator
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation
- Quantin Binnah Community Centre
- Quantisation error
- Quantisation noise