RFE


Also found in: Acronyms, Wikipedia.

RFE

(1)
Request For Enhancement (compare RFC).

RFE

(2)
(From "Radio Free Europe", Bellcore and Sun) Radio Free Ethernet.

A system originated by Peter Langston for broadcasting audio among Sun SPARCstations over the Ethernet.
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
But RFE said the documents provide "the most precise scientific description" yet of a death that's been shrouded in suspicion.
While the PM does state it is not intended to penalize filers for innocent mistakes or misunderstandings of evidentiary requirements, it nevertheless "restores to the adjudicators (officers) full discretion to deny applications, petitions, and requests without first issuing an RFE or a NOID (notice of intent to deny)." The policy intends to discourage "frivolous or substantially incomplete filings used as placeholder' filings.
Piensa el autor que un poco por "emulacion", y seguramente debido al exito y a los beneficios que trajo consigo la RFE en cuanto a la difusion internacional de los trabajos de la seccion de Filologia, como a ser el modo por el cual se podian obtener, mediante el intercambio y las resenas, materiales de otros grupos de especialistas en la misma disciplina, muy pronto otras secciones comenzaron a publicar revistas.
19 April 2018 - US-based mid-market investment bank advised US-based ruggedised electromechanical solutions provider Atrenne Integrated Solutions, Inc and its parent, US-based private equity firm RFE Investment Partners, LLC, in Atrenne's sale to Canada-based design, manufacturing and supply chain solutions provider Celestica, Inc.
The consulate has also partnered with Khabarovsk's sister city, Portland, Ore., to twice bring another band to the RFE, where it played in underserved small settlements, including in the remote Kamchatka Peninsula.
Vendor: RFE Investment Partners and Charter Oak Equity
The lowest coefficients of change were observed in the SFD (9.28%), RFE (10.46%) and FFD (10.87%) properties of the Norduz sheep and in the LW (8.88%), FFD (9.34%) and SFD (9.72%) properties of the Zom sheep.
In search of answers, we analyse the few--to be exact, three--twenty-first-century manifestations of ostensible longing for RFE that have reached both western and eastern audiences.
Currently the RFE in almost equal proportions divides some 75% of its trade with China, South Korea, and Japan, while all other trading partners comprise the remaining 25%.
RFE's peristaltic pumps have become respected the world over for their efficiency and reliability.
RFE was staffed by well-known emigre intellectuals; Radio Sawa is staffed by Lebanese who famously mangle their Arabic.