regime(redirected from Regime government)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical.
Related to Regime government: Political regimes
1. a system of government or a particular administration
2. Med another word for regimen
(1) A form of government or a mode of rule.
(2) A systematic routine of life, work, rest, diet, or sleep.
(3) A group of rules, measures, or norms established for the attainment of a goal. An example is economic regime.
The existence in a stream channel of a balance between erosion and deposition over a period of years.