224 Dayton -- Currently housing the publishing offices of The Catholic Spirit, the official publication of the Archdiocese, this three-story structure built in the Renaissance Revival Style
is located in the National Register of Historic Places, Historic Hill District and the local St.
Dating from around 1885, it is elegantly crafted in Cuban mahogany, featuring etched inlay work in the Renaissance Revival style
Designed in a Renaissance Revival style
, the classic brick and limestone 11-story building has undergone a complete transformation to 79 units "offering a modern twist on traditional living.
Francis to design the Phoenix Building near the Upper Common, and the architect designed it in the Renaissance Revival style
However, during his lifetime, he was equally renowned for other public works in London in his highly refined Renaissance Revival style
The German architect and theorist, Gottfried Semper (1803-79), designed a few buildings, all in a sumptuous Renaissance Revival style
, including the Opera House (1871-8) and Gemaldegalerie (1847-54) in Dresden, and, with Karl von Hasenauer (1833-94), the two museums in the Maria-Theresien-Platz (1872-81), the Burgtheater (1872-86), and the Neue Hofburg (1870-94) in Vienna.
In 1982, a $70-million restoration of the Renaissance revival style
capitol building was completed.
Originally opened in 1926 as a beach club and hotel in the Renaissance Revival style
, Casa del Mar was known for its active social scene.
The Apthorp was built in the Renaissance Revival style
by architects Clinton & Russell for absentee landowner William Waldorf Astor between 1906 and 1908.
The architect designed the building in the Renaissance Revival Style
, and it was completed in 1893, housing retail shops on the first floor, the insurance company on the second level and apartments on the upper floors.
Built between 1855 and 1859, the 18,000 square-foot Italian Renaissance Revival style
palazzo appears to have been plucked straight from Michelangelo's bustling Florence and placed atop a hill overlooking downtown Macon, Ga.
The property was built between 1904 and 1906 as Public School 64 and designed in the French Renaissance Revival style
by master school architect C.