Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The mum-of-three went on: "He did not fit the risk factor for SIDS.
She said: "We are deeply concerned by the increased SIDs rate in England and Wales.
The study involved more than 200 SIDS cases in the West Midlands, with researchers looking at levels of air pollution the day before a SIDS death and comparing them to levels on a previous reference day.
An important study published Wednesday in the Lancet shows a link between SIDS and a rare genetic mutation that would make some families more vulnerable than others -- providing a possible explanation for situations like Clark's.
The researchers found that 53 SIDS cases (12.6 percent) had at least one "potentially informative" GHD-associated variant.
According to the University of Virginia School of Medicine research, breastfeeding for at least two months cuts a baby's risk of SIDS almost in half.
Pakistan also has a high poverty rate which, as stated before, is another risk factor for SIDS. We carried out a thorough online literature search on PubMed and PakMediNet and found no researches studying the incidence of SIDS in Pakistan.
Leading SIDS charity, The Lullaby Trust, says that more action needs to be taken by local authorities and health professionals in Yorkshire to tackle the worryingly high rates of SIDS in the region.
SHARING SAFER SLEEP THE Lullaby Trust wants to bring the number of SIDS deaths down to below half the current number by 2020, and as part of that drive, they are launching a new Safer Sleep for Babies animation film that can be shared on smartphones, in a bid to get the message across to younger parents.
A 1993 study first linked infant thermoregulation and respiratory control to SIDS, (10) and in 2008 scientists reported that the use of a fan in an infant's bedroom appeared to help reduce SIDS risk.
Evidence relating to c o-sleeping (parents or carers sleeping on a bed or sofa or chair with an infant) in the first year of an infant's life shows there is a statistical relationship between SIDS and co-sleeping.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Sidoarjo mudflow
- Sidonius Apollinaris
- Sidor Artemevich Kovpak
- Sidor Kovpak
- Sidorenko, Aleksandr
- Sidorenko, Aleksandr Vasilevich
- Sidorkin, Evgenii
- Sidorkin, Evgenii Matveevich
- Sidorov, Aleksei
- Sidorov, Aleksei Alekseevich
- Sidorov, Anatolii
- Sidorov, Anatolii Ivanovich
- Sidorov, Arkadii
- Sidorov, Arkadii Lavrovich
- Sidorov, Veniamin
- Sidorov, Veniamin Aleksandrovich
- Sidorov, Vladimir
- Sidorov, Vladimir Nikolaevich
- Sidorova, Nina
- Sidorova, Nina Aleksandrovna
- Siebel software
- Sieber, Al
- Siebert, Muriel
- Siebold, Carl Theodor Ernst Von
- Siebold, Karl Theodor Ernst von
- Siebold, Philipp Franz van
- Siegbahn, Kai Manne
- Siegbahn, Kai Manne Borje
- Siegbahn, Karl Manne Georg
- Siege Artillery
- Siege Perilous
- Siegel, Carl Ludwig
- Siegel, Jerry
- Siegel, Robert
- Siegen, Ludwig von
- Siegenian Stage
Full browser ?
- SIDPERS Assignment Instruction File
- SIDPERS Authorized Strength File
- SIDPERS III
- SIDPERS Installation Retrieval Command/Unit Support
- SIDPERS Interface Branch
- SIDPERS MOS Edit File
- SIDPERS Organization Master File
- SIDPERS Personnel File
- SIDPERS Reserve Organization File
- Sidra Gulf of
- Sidra, Gulf of
- Sidra, Gulf of
- Sidra, Gulf of
- SIDS Initial Assessment Profile
- Sids Initial Assessment Report
- Sidwell Friends School
- Sie Killen Wir Grillen
- Siebel Analytics Web
- Siebel Application Response Measurement
- Siebel Contact Center
- Siebel Contact OnDemand
- Siebel Enterprise Application
- Siebel Gateway Name Server