Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Union Minister of State for Shipping Mansukh Mandaviya launched the project on Wednesday and handed over the new BSID cards to five Indian seafarers.
'We want to make things easier for seafarers, who have been the lifeblood of our business for so long.
He filed House Bill 2317, which seeks the creation of the Department of Overseas Filipinos, and House Bill 2318, or the Magna Carta for Seafarers Act of 2019.
The seafarers have not received a single cent and want out of the vessel.
Official sources in Maritime Ministry said here on Monday that taking notice of the sailor's issues, the maritime minister Ali Zaidi were issued directions on April 24, to NADRA, Karachi Port Trust (KPT) and Shipping Master to coordinate and resolve the problems of seafarers at earliest.
Their jobs ndash and remittances ndash could be jeopardized if the Philippines, one of the world's largest sources of seafarers, fails to comply with training and certification standards set by the European Union.
The service acted as a poignant reminder of the immense sacrifice made by seafarers working around the world.
The platform, launched earlier this year, is an online version of the Society's Wellness at Sea coaching programme, which seeks to enable seafarers to improve their on board health and well-being by exploring five different aspects of wellness and the impact that they can have on the safe running of a ship.
figure By EUNICE MURATHE The government has pledged to review the pay of 2,400 seafarers as it cautioned their union members against disagreements.Maritime principal secretary Nancy Karigithu said a strong union was paramount for the seafarers success.
THE Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Dr Dakuku Peterside has assured of the Agency's commitment to ensuring that all beneficiaries of the Nigerian Seafarers Development Programme (NSDP) conclude their programme by getting the mandatory sea-time training.
Pakistani seafarers working on foreign vessels have been a source of substantial foreign exchange in the past.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- sea van
- sea walnut
- Sea Waves
- sea whip
- sea-air temperature difference correction
- Seabed Treaty
- Seaborg, Glenn T.
- Seaborg, Glenn Theodore
- Seabranch Preserve State Park
- Seabury, Samuel
- sea-captured stream
- Seacliff State Beach
- seacoast artillery
- seacoast of Bohemia
- sea-control operations
- seafloor spreading
- sea-floor spreading
- Seaga, Edward
- Seaga, Edward Philip George
- Seagate Technology
- Seager, Richard B.
- seagoing barge
- seagoing tug
- Seagull, Johnathan Livingston
- Seagull, Jonathan Livingston
- Seagull-Calling Contest
- sea-ice shelf
- Seal Beach
- Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge
- seal coat
- Seal Island National Wildlife Refuge
Full browser ?
- Seafarer's Identification and Record Book
- Seafarer's Open Learning System
- Seafarer's Welfare Fund Society
- Seafarers and International House
- Seafarers Emergency Fund
- Seafarers International Research Centre
- Seafarers International Union
- Seafarers International Union of North America
- Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Seafarers' Assistance Programme
- Seafarers' Employment Agreement
- Seafarers' Union of Russia
- Seafarers’ Health Improvement Programme
- Seafaring Heritage in Partnership Seattle
- Seafloor Electromagnetic Methods Consortium
- Seafloor exploration
- Seafloor exploration
- Seafloor Noise Advisory Group
- Seafloor spreading